Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Have I been scammed (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416381)

Pitbull69 8th March 2012 07:25

Have I been scammed

I put up a wanted ad for some morettes, finally I was offered some, was told they just needed painting as they had been sanded down,
this is the quote I was told about them

"I got them in good condition stripped them back and took out the 2nd bulb to use as cold air feed lol they were black before couple of marks on one lens apart from that paint would be fine I'm just on a diff look for my car."

they arrived yesterday, in a massive box, with tons of that foam stuff looks like quavers crisps, then each item was individually wrapped up in bubble wrap,

so was really well protected, there was no damage at all to the outside box.

so my suprise when I started un wrapping the lights and found the mounting points on one of the lights snapped and needing repair, but even worse than this one of the main lights was smashed,

I have sent the seller 2 messages and he has been on 3 or 4 times since, and hasnt had the decency to reply. I will be contacting paypal this morning as luckily I didnt pay by gift, but just wanted an opinion on from others,

Also it looks like where the seller removed the lens for the cold air feed he hasnt supplied that either,

ha_x3 8th March 2012 07:57

Put a dispute in with paypal mate, item is not as described

Pitbull69 8th March 2012 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by ha_x3 (Post 5851265)
Put a dispute in with paypal mate, item is not as described

thats already done, I just wanted peoples opinions of whats being sold on this forum etc etc

Stuart85VTR 8th March 2012 08:35

Definetly fire in a dispute mate

Barry123 8th March 2012 08:56

This wouldn't be skidz would it??

skids_vts 8th March 2012 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry123 (Post 5851299)
This wouldn't be skidz would it??

No mate

The op has actually had parts off me which he was happy with and is waiting for another item from me

Thankyou

Prickle 8th March 2012 09:28

Did he not state that the lense was cracked or join is cracked?

Look in a state tbf.

Pitbull69 8th March 2012 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prickle (Post 5851329)
Did he not state that the lense was cracked or join is cracked?

Look in a state tbf.

seller has got back to me, and thankfully he has already refunded me, so if a mod could close this thread for me would be great :y:

Barry123 8th March 2012 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by skids_vts (Post 5851324)
No mate

The op has actually had parts off me which he was happy with and is waiting for another item from me

Thankyou

Hope you provided one of your buyers with the correct tracking number as opposed to a made up one this time.