Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   RE : Member tisandy (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381387)

Vtr_Cam 9th June 2011 01:21

After he said a couple of post up that my items were still on his car and i could have a refund. I still have no refund.

But he will somehow have to prove he sent them to ou or paypal will side with you + all these people opening disputes is surely going to go in your favour.

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:24

Just got a PM - "Sorry I do not sit on Saxp 24-7". Not the response I was after tbh

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:26

"I do not have any tracking numbers!

Im really sorry

Didnt think this was a big issue when I got them."

No tracking numbers for couriering 4 wheels? Yeah...
I'm posting this up as I think everyone has the right to read this about their items

gaz4399 9th June 2011 01:27

this has become a bit of a joke tbh

Tammy_VTS 9th June 2011 01:29

Quote:

Just got a PM - "Sorry I do not sit on Saxp 24-7". Not the response I was after tbh
think yourself lucky you got any contact at all, i aint heard shit since he stole my £50 :panic:

A_Whit 9th June 2011 01:30

Tisandy, you have well and truly been caught red handed.
I Feel bad for all the people you have fucked over here. It's rediculous how you are still basically saying you had every intention of sending these items, with all this evidence against you your now just making yourself sound and idiot!
I really do hope the police come knocking at you door and stick you in pen, then justice can be served by you getting analy raped just like you've done to all these buyers.

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:31

Yes hes admitted to using interparcel.co.uk as the delivery company but doesnt know where to find the tracking numbers on the site. I've pointed him in a generalised way to do it but
I dont have experience of this company - can someone help? If he can clear his name then everyone can shut up, we can help him atleast if he is indeed truthful

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:36

Progress is perhaps being made here.. and who is Simo and Are you talking to TisAndy about whats going on here?

Tammy_VTS 9th June 2011 01:37

tisandy ffs just tell us so we can stop all this pissing around, are you going to refund the money you stole from us (cos thats what it is buddy THEFT plain and simple)

If you have sent the parts and they do turn up don't judge us by your own standards and think we won't then pay for them cos i for one will and tbh i think everyone else would too.

stop the lies and excuses and act like a man not like a petulant 5 year old

Simo 9th June 2011 01:39

17 long pages... and only 2 pages of useful content.

Whether you continue to give this guy the benefit of the doubt or not, its upto you. But, please remember to keep your posts within the community rules. Don't threaten or intimidate, dont post personal details, etc. It will only end up working against you.

You will need to sort this out with Paypal & Tisandy. Forum access can be restricted whilst this is resolved, but contact should remain open.

Has ANYONE actually received their items yet?

Stop posting information about this guys family - your dispute (if you're involved) is with him and not his family.

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:39

I'm awaiting a reply, I think hes finding the tracking numbers (for my part atleast).
Tisandy - As Tammy said above, proof of this coming to me I cancel the dispute right this second and you keep the money and everythings rosy.

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simo (Post 5364243)
17 long pages... and only 2 pages of useful content.

Whether you continue to give this guy the benefit of the doubt or not, its upto you. But, please remember to keep your posts within the community rules. Don't threaten or intimidate, dont post personal details, etc. It will only end up working against you.

You will need to sort this out with Paypal & Tisandy. Forum access can be restricted whilst this is resolved, but contact should remain open.

Has ANYONE actually received their items yet?

Stop posting information about this guys family - your dispute (if you're involved) is with him and not his family.

Fair comment and i'm happy to abide with tht. I think hes struggling to find the numbers on the parcel site? I hope someone can help

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:44

*Delete* I'm awaiting useful info. Will post up if it benefits others

tisandy 9th June 2011 01:47

Like I said there were 25 of you.

8 people havent recieved?

Gandi699 9th June 2011 01:49

My tracking number is saying delivered mate.
914641783597 is the ID and thats on the 6th, nothing came then!
This doesnt make sense anyway if thats my own ID - I didnt pay for the wheels until lunch time and it says the item was picked up at 1300 hours. How would the delivery company know my address if i only paypal 10-15 mins before?

Simo 9th June 2011 01:52

Details of family info removed - keep chat between buyer and seller please.

Peter_D gets a high five for effort though ;)

tisandy 9th June 2011 01:52

yeh mate.

I got tracking numbers, well msot of them. I think there was 3 or 4 items from the 8 who have not recieved items I have not been able to send yet.

The other few says they have already been delivered.

tisandy 9th June 2011 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simo (Post 5364257)
Details of family info removed - keep chat between buyer and seller please.

Your great :P

Gandi699 9th June 2011 02:03

Can I still ask questions in this thread then? Aslong as its regarding the issue in hand

Simo 9th June 2011 02:09

Feel free... That's what this forum is for.

It's not called "suspected scammers and their friends and family"... for a reason ;)