Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   RE : Member tisandy (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381387)

MrChris 4th June 2011 23:54

Yeah youll defo get your money back if he cant provide information to prove that he has posted the item
Its always in favour of the buyer

Paypal arent stupid, if they get 25 refunds for one bloke theyll know somethings up

mwflynn06 4th June 2011 23:54

haha looks like it's just me then boys. Wish me look. If he still has them uprated wishbones for his defence I'll be taking my 50mm springs !! Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrChris 4th June 2011 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MickyWelsh1984 (Post 5354251)
Depends if you's paid as gift or purchase?

This, sorry i forgot

If you paid by gift your fucked

mwflynn06 4th June 2011 23:55

Yeah did it as purchase of goods

AdamSaxo 4th June 2011 23:58

mwflyn im feeling this little convoy ;)

and yehh i also did it as goods ;)

mwflynn06 4th June 2011 23:59

I feel sorry for anyone who paid by gift lol

AdamSaxo 5th June 2011 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwflynn06 (Post 5354268)
I feel sorry for anyone who paid by gift lol

yup there fudged,
rebump this thread wednesday night and get ready to rumble !

mwflynn06 5th June 2011 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamSaxo (Post 5354271)
yup there fudged,
rebump this thread wednesday night and get ready to rumble !

Well I've got Wednesday morning off work so I'll be up and ready for mr postman if he brings me anything lol

AdamSaxo 5th June 2011 00:07

il be at work so when i get home to nothing being at my door im straight on paypal :)

Tammy_VTS 5th June 2011 07:40

My Paypal dispute

From Buyer - Samuel T****n

04/06/2011 22:05 BST

Purchased some parts via a citroen saxo forum he has failed to deliver them or post any kind of tracking info i would like my money refunded

From Seller - Andrew D*****n

04/06/2011 22:47 BST

Parts are posted.

From Buyer - Samuel T****n

05/06/2011 07:43 BST

Please supply tracking information then !!!

I am personally still prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt BUT i just don't understand why he won't supply tracking info....is it just me or has nobody had tracking details ???

saxodav 5th June 2011 08:18

seing as were talkin about getin fuked about dont buy anythin from (bmxlube) bought a set of weller wheels about a month ago didnt recieve fuk all.. £155 sheets wasted and couldnt even open a case on paypal(ragin)

RedB 5th June 2011 08:40

Hey everyone,

I sold a couple items to this chap and have his details if that helps in the case of any disputes? Would anyone like his other email address?

From quite a narrow and uninformed background, seeing as i've never personally bought any items from Tisandy i can't really go against him as a seller or say anything about his delivery/payment operations or even back him up, but this case does sound a little bit strange.

It could just be plain mis-communication or lack of with so many threads, members and items involved and everyone wanting their information now like you would, and kind of should expect if your spending any real monies like you all have!

Been discussed in the last few pages but yes, wait a couple days and see what happens then you can go down the refund, dispute path etc. How many days did tisandy say for delivery if he mentioned this? And, were any of you peeps given any real information or re-assurances over PM's, convo's etc.???

Red

Pudzy67 5th June 2011 09:30

I have bought a couple of items off this guy 1 a raceland enclosed induction kit and a raceland 4-2-1 manifold

AdamSaxo 5th June 2011 09:39

iv just had my refund and told him that il send the parts at my cost (which i will) if they come

will be interesting to see if they turn up :)

mwflynn06 5th June 2011 10:29

Am just going to wait and see if it turns up. If not then I'll ask for a refund

Tammy_VTS 5th June 2011 10:45

@RedB I think that you should only give this guys details out IF we don't receive the parts by say Thursday

After that if i haven't got mine or a refund it would be greatly appreciated

Mathias 5th June 2011 11:06

ive bought some lower arms, ill let you know if they turn up too

JDub 5th June 2011 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS (Post 5354484)
@RedB I think that you should only give this guys details out IF we don't receive the parts by say Thursday

After that if i haven't got mine or a refund it would be greatly appreciated

I bought the same item, the oval tipped backbox, which one of us will get it? ;)

Tammy_VTS 5th June 2011 11:14

JDub knowing my luck YOU ;-p

Tammy_VTS 5th June 2011 11:16

@tisandy I see you are online its 11.20 am care to answer why 2 of us bought the same back box ?

can you forward my tracking info as requested via the paypal dispute please ?