Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   RE : Member tisandy (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=381387)

Paul 8th June 2011 16:22

Its all kicking off in here init!

Can someone summarise whats happened in one post?

lol

mwflynn06 8th June 2011 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pug205 (Post 5361910)
What happened to the 2 attempted parcels from earlier post?

The 2 parcels was something else not my items from Tisandy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarlosVT 8th June 2011 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul (Post 5362449)
Its all kicking off in here init!

Can someone summarise whats happened in one post?

lol

Basically, tisandy has been selling the same item a couple of times to different people and saying it will be sent by 48 hour courier which isnt true as it has been 6 days since I paid for a BMC induction kit.

Also, PM'ed him a couple of times and so has other people but he seems to come online and not reply to PM's.

I have opened a case on paypal as I'm 99% sure he's a scammer.

AdamSaxo 8th June 2011 17:17

if there not here by friday we can say 100% hes a scammer as its been over a week then

Westgarth 8th June 2011 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosVT (Post 5362564)
Basically, tisandy has been selling the same item a couple of times to different people and saying it will be sent by 48 hour courier which isnt true as it has been 6 days since I paid for a BMC induction kit.

Also, PM'ed him a couple of times and so has other people but he seems to come online and not reply to PM's.

I have opened a case on paypal as I'm 99% sure he's a scammer.

I bought a enclosed induction kit from him last Tuesday and he said it will be delieved by Monday at the lateist.. but i still havent got it! I have also emailed him asking where it is and when he sent it, but i havent got a reply yet!!

Gandi699 8th June 2011 17:31

Was that enclosed induction kit the BMC? If so looks like you and Carlos might have been sold the same part. What I want to know is has this tisandy guy sold anything else on here, and has anyone actually ever received anything?

Westgarth 8th June 2011 18:03

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=380914

Thats the for sale post that i saw the add for the induction kit... but he has removed it :/ proberly due to it been sold.

But if you read down the page it says another user has bought it, which i posted a comment and he pm'd me saying he had two and mine was defo on its way? :/

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CITROEN-SAXO-1...item1c1c0249d9

The induction kit i have bought is like the above from Ebay but it has blue plastic parts ... Not sure if it was BMC :/

AdamSaxo 8th June 2011 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westgarth (Post 5362593)
I bought a enclosed induction kit from him last Tuesday and he said it will be delieved by Monday at the lateist.. but i still havent got it! I have also emailed him asking where it is and when he sent it, but i havent got a reply yet!!

Tuesday!!
So i wont get my hopes up any more

Westgarth 8th June 2011 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamSaxo (Post 5362670)
Tuesday!!
So i wont get my hopes up any more

I know lol, when i first saw this thread i kind of thought it wouldnt come etc but i left it and didnt comment but now since its over a week. I thought i should to make sure no one else had been offered/bought the same part, but by the sounds of it CarlosVT has :/ but am not too sure if it is as he has bought a BMC one and mines a enclosed one.. shall have to see if it comes tomorrow!

Post may be backed up due to the bank holiday but surely it will be fine by now since its Wednesday...

Mathias 8th June 2011 18:20

no lower arms arrived yet, just pm'd him

VTHall 8th June 2011 18:26

hes a scammer, simple.

Westgarth 8th June 2011 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTHall (Post 5362730)
hes a scammer, simple.

I have just opened a paypal dispute aswell, so he's now go 20days to get the induction kit to me or refund me.

Gandi699 8th June 2011 18:57

If I see nothing tomorrow i'm opening a dispute too, simply saying "just wait" and then going awol with no contact details isnt good enough considering we've paid good money.

Tammy_VTS 8th June 2011 19:15

oh well no parts here, so as tomorrow is the 9th Paypal says I can escalate to a claim from a dispute.

mwflynn06 8th June 2011 19:31

Tomo I can claim on paypal think it's after 8 days of a dispute if it's not resolved so if it doesn't turn up defiantly a scammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter_D 8th June 2011 20:19

I'd advise everyone to file a claim with Paypal...this is obviously a scammer!

CarlosVT has bought the induction kit, and so has westgarth, AND Pudzy67

How many induction kits has this cunt got!! If he had 3 of them, the advert would state he had 3, to avoid any confusion

Also "2 pairs" of angel eyes sold to 2 members, what is he a fucking Demon tweeks sales rep, why does he have all these mods at good prices?

I would put money on this guy being a scammer, he has all the tell tale signs of a scamming twat

If you are a scammer i hope you die a horrible death once everyone has their money back

And if you aren't a scammer, then you can still fuck off and die because you haven't been a bit of help to anyone you've sold items to

Wankstain

Peter_D 8th June 2011 20:26

Does anyone have this guys details?

It says he's from the North East...theres an Andrew in Newcastle with email address tisandy@live.com ?

And mobile number - 07525087611

It says under his name he has 2 Saxos, one is a 1997 1.1 Mk1

Which he has for sale right now on Gumtree.. ^

Phone the cunt up

Pudzy67 8th June 2011 20:28

@peter_D legendary comments going to open a dispute myself he told me on monday he was going to refund me in half an hour and guess what I'm still waiting

Pudzy67 8th June 2011 20:32

Anone phone this guy?

AdamSaxo 8th June 2011 21:05

il phone him now