Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Daniel Weber avoid like the plague (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=468951)

Sophia_Bush 15th January 2015 13:47

Daniel Weber avoid like the plague

This guy is on a few Facebook Groups has been scamming people out of parts and money, he probably is on here to.

But first example was that he sold alloys to one lad said they'd be refurbed in 2 weeks max but kept making excused for 3 months then asked for more money on top.

Second example is he sold a steering wheel and boss to another guy before Christmas then tried to blag it royal mail lost the items then returned them to him, where as in reality he didn't even send said items and even told the lad he didn't send them and didn't know how to.

As far as I have been made aware both lads are either making claims through paypal and their banks.

Jizanthapus 15th January 2015 13:55

Just been reading through the many, many comments on UKFO. The guy is a fucking idiot, people are asking for their money and he's just like "sorry, ban me". Wtf!!?

Someone posted a picture of his Facebook page and I have to say he looks like a dopey cunt to say the least.

Sophia_Bush 15th January 2015 13:58

ah you on ukfo to? yeah the people who got ripped off sent me those pics so I posted them up looking into it further it seems like the wheels one is still on going

danny-vts 15th January 2015 14:11

I'v posted on a few sites on Facebook too.
The lads a class A c*nt!!!

MuZiZZle 15th January 2015 18:26

Police time

big-chris88 15th January 2015 18:26

Howcome nobody has sent his front door up the hallway yet? I would of had a size 9 buried in his ass already? Especially if you sent something to him for re-furb you would have an address to go to

Mash 15th January 2015 19:12

Quote:

Second example is he sold a steering wheel and boss to another guy before Christmas then tried to blag it royal mail lost the items then returned them to him, where as in reality he didn't even send said items and even told the lad he didn't send them and didn't know how to.
Seriously what the fuck even is this excuse?

I've sent hundreds (probably into the thousands) of items over the years and not once have I had anything 'returned'.

The only time I ever hear of this is (surprise surprise) a scammer trying to lie.

The irony is that everyone will get their money back anyway if paid over paypal. It's just a giant waste of time for all involved.

holdawayt 16th January 2015 08:47

Haha as if he's going all suicidal looking for sympathy. Dopey cunt.

Ross 16th January 2015 15:56

wait a minute...

is this the prick with the show cage i ranted at a while back?

Sophia_Bush 16th January 2015 16:22

probably is

Manu 20th January 2015 09:05

can't believe some people huff and puff for months instead of a) send the police for a chat b) go on location for an ass chopped on a silver platter.

Daniel_Saxo_VTR 1st February 2015 17:10

Thanks for the heads up....

I have had trouble on saxo/106 facebook page.