Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   16vgtip is a conman (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357645)

toxic 17th January 2011 22:57

16vgtip is a conman

This person 16vgtip will not post the fan radiator and shaft £50 been taking a long time i have email him and no reply until now. he wont refund my money. i told him i have got the things i need some were else so refund please as he said he would and now he wont he said that’s to much money but that’s what he said it will cost me in the first place. What is going to be done about this matter?

How could £50 be way too much when that is the exact amount you asked for on top of the £500 for the rad and fan in the first place? that, i do not understand, i have kept all the communications between us and thats what you said, you were happy enough to take my money which i in good faith sent you, this is no way to do business mate

LScottBell 18th January 2011 00:55

How did you pay?

holdawayt 18th January 2011 08:25

If you paid him via paypal and sent the money as a gift you're stuffed. If you sent the money as goods and paid the fee you should be fine.

Jordysport 18th January 2011 17:57

If you mean 16vgti Then i have an address and postcode, but he was very very slow at sending an engine for a mate and in the end we just went up and collected it, was no where near being sent out aswell,

Paul 18th January 2011 18:31

Why didn't you leave him negative feedback Jordy?

Thats why iTrader is there, to stop things like this happening.

Even the Op whos made this thread hasn't left him negative feedback, Hes currently still got 100% positive - other members are going to buy off them.

I think people only use iTrader to give positive feedback these days, because their scared of someone 'getting them back'.

VTHall 18th January 2011 18:46

i have had dealings with him, i also have an address.
i collected from his house, seems a genuine guy to me.

Jordysport 18th January 2011 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTHall (Post 5040709)
i have had dealings with him, i also have an address.
i collected from his house, seems a genuine guy to me.

Paul - i didn't leave neg itrader because i wasn't buying the engine i was going along for the ride to check it etc. Bishyvtr bought the engine, so was his place to leave neg itrader if he wanted to.

Paul 18th January 2011 19:56

Ah thats fair enough Jordy.

You know what i mean though dont you, hardly anyone on saxp gives negative feedback on iTrader. Its pretty pointless having it if people aren't going to use it properly.

Jordysport 18th January 2011 20:32

Yeah i agree Paul, no one uses neg feedback, if they did you'd be on 20% :P :P lol

bishyvtr 18th January 2011 21:06

hey,

we done 700 miles that day jordan, yeah i payed for engine on the 11th dec sayed engine was on pallet ready for pick up and to be delverd to me on then they couldnt get to him, then he got stuck in london, got feed up in end then hired a van and me and jordy went and got it the 2nd week into jan, got there engine wasnt even on a pallet, and other parts what was included was in dif places,

but got the engine, and being fitted sunday, i would of left negtive feedback if i got there and no engine and was giving wrong adress,

saxospares 19th January 2011 10:13

he is also known as ericsnap on ebay and this is the 2nd thread about this kind of thing but the last one got deleted for some reason? just read your visitor messages and your down £550 :o what have you bought off him?

i personally wont be dealing with him again due to being £190 down but got no proof of whats happened to the items i bought off him

Cammy 19th January 2011 14:16

I wasnt too trusting when he only did "bank transfer" not paypal, then a few days later.. he did paypal to everyone which was odd.

Never the less, allot of people have collected things off him!

bishyvtr 19th January 2011 15:55

i payed cash into his bank £400 lol so i was like shit been scammed but rang police and as had refernce name etc and had his name adress they said they will go round and see what what and see if there is a engine etc but all good collected it and just waiting for engine to be fitted, and next worry is is engine runing as sweet as he says it is :) brought a complete serivce kit cambelt water pump etc clutch head gasket so finger crossed

parry121 19th January 2011 18:55

If you mean 16vgti, yes this is the second thread started, he is a mate of mine and I will sort it out like I did the last time, he is not a scammer and I will agree with you all, yeah he is a bit slow lol, leave it with me and I will ring him now and drop you a PM.

Thanks

parry121 19th January 2011 19:59

Just spoke to him now

HIS WORDS NOT MINE!

Refund has been sent, tried to find out where they could have got to but the courier assured me all was delivered.

Anymore problems PM me and will speak to him, thank you.