Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   interior stolen/lost/sold i dont know (ESKIMO) (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392324)

AJ-K 17th August 2011 20:51

interior stolen/lost/sold i dont know (ESKIMO)

ESKIMO - Liam

for the last six months i have lost all doorcards and other various interior parts! he had them for flocking but i have been shit on for 6months and lied to and ignored to now finally giving up!

ive 70% lost a mag feature through pissing them about with dates and no having no interior!

ive completely fell out of love with my pride and joy and now breaking it..due to him.

he said he would replace my parts but still to see them.

this is NOT a cry for help but a noticement not to bother dealing with him.

from known sources i know apprently there are money issues? possibly??? and something has happened. i do not come on this site anymore but i hope no body else will get stung like i did.

if anyone has any problems with him get in contact with me as i have all his details. dont get hurt like i did

J222JRA 17th August 2011 21:43

Hmmm thankyou for the info buddy, sadly you arent the first member of the forum thats had an issue with this guy.

Im looking forward to his response.

Bickerton 17th August 2011 22:04

Yeah he's a scamming cunt I'm afraid, sold me a car that he knew wasnt safe to be on the road, live and learn tho .

Several others on here have had issues with him too

Eskimo 17th August 2011 22:50

As per texts AJ we already know this matter is sorted, explained on text what was happening.

Scott 18th August 2011 10:09

bad seller but has 100% itrader.

I dont know history but if people are not using itrader properly then it wont protect anyone.

Bickerton 18th August 2011 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 5507079)
bad seller but has 100% itrader.

I dont know history but if people are not using itrader properly then it wont protect anyone.

I left negative itrader for my car, itrader is flawed it would seem

Viper 18th August 2011 16:26

No negative feedback shows up for him, I can't imagine that being the case!

AJ-K 18th August 2011 16:30

Nothing has been resolved. Been lead On and on to this current day!

I've been promised alot, but yet to see anything

End of!

Jay_ 18th August 2011 16:52

what has been "sorted by text" then?

Aaron 18th August 2011 17:14

if this has happened before & moderators know of the fact that he can be abit fishy. Is there no Moderator power to change his current itrader from good to bad?

J222JRA 18th August 2011 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 5507674)
if this has happened before & moderators know of the fact that he can be abit fishy. Is there no Moderator power to change his current itrader from good to bad?

That isnt the way to resolve the problem, we would just ban Eskimo from the trading sections of the forum.

Davo106 18th August 2011 18:18

Its well known he's a dick when it comes to stuff like this.

deks36 18th August 2011 19:19

Eskimo 20th August 2011 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ-K (Post 5507596)
Nothing has been resolved. Been lead On and on to this current day!

I've been promised alot, but yet to see anything

End of!

The bits are going to Wassy tonight, who is sending them due to work I can't be in for courier, ive texted you a few times now keeping you updated on whats happening.. Stuff with be there after 5pm. Speak to Wassy to confirm this later.

wassy78 20th August 2011 21:48

Heard about this and gutted for aj as I've some parts of aj car I've just had a text from Liam saying would I mind if I bring the items tomorrow . I'm happy with that and tell you truth anything I've wanted from Liam he's come up trumps with :) . This whole thing has got way out of hand and Liam knows this I've even said to Liam that I'm gutted for aj :( don't let me down Liam lol :)

wassy78 21st August 2011 21:04

Would like to add Liam has brough the panels over as said . Aj just had a text from me saying I'll post them Tuesday :)

And for Liam . Thanks for bringing them over only thing I can say is if your going to do something on someone's car don't take job on if not able to do it or deliver . It's easy to say no

We all have made promise and broke them and aj just pist that is taken 6 months . But like I said before everything I've asked for from you I've got and at good price :)