Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   halo 3 (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102238)

Modified 12th September 2007 10:03

halo 3

Well 2 weeks today! halo 3 is out wowowowowo CANT WAIT!!!!

ne1 else getting this? pre order? :d

saxodan 12th September 2007 10:04

link to confirm please

nufc_lad 12th September 2007 10:09

Got the collectors edition on pre-order

Robb 12th September 2007 10:10

cant see all the big deal about this....

Clouds_mate 12th September 2007 10:18

Isnt my type of game.

But if yooooons all buy it and playonline i will get it

saxodan 12th September 2007 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leckie (Post 1457975)
Isnt my type of game.

But if yooooons all buy it and playonline i will get it

Your opinion will change, one of the bets online multi players.. I never played the halo games, just the online

I used to pwn

Karl 12th September 2007 10:28

Halo 1 was officially the most boring game Ive ever played online.

Best be good Microsoft...

Clouds_mate 12th September 2007 10:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxodan (Post 1457979)
Your opinion will change, one of the bets online multi players.. I never played the halo games, just the online

I used to pwn

I have played Halo before lol.

its was shit

Saxoboiiiiiiiii 12th September 2007 11:55

YES!!! classic game, absolutely brill halo like. :y:

Hanuman 12th September 2007 13:29

tbf when halo was out i had a playstation only played about 5mins of halo in my life and i was in control of some robot shooting other robots i think, i was in currys at the time and it was "SHAT" never played it since... got a xbox now all i hear is hype i just cant understand all the hype over been a robot shooter, whats so amazing with it compared to like lost planet or a real shooter like rainbow 6/ graw with amazing graphics!

probably get it to try it
BUT ROLL ON PROOOOOOOOOOEVOOOOOOOOOOO 2008!

nufc_lad 12th September 2007 13:34

pfffttttt masterchief isnt a robot

Certi 12th September 2007 14:47

As above, he's not a robot. He's a genetically engineered spartan warrior or something like that? One of my pals is obsessed with Halo and Master Chief.

I've got it on pre-order. If any of you are going to pre-order it from game.co.uk type in "GETUPANDPLAY" at the checkout and get yourself a £5 discount ;)

Mystic 12th September 2007 15:24

Used to love halo but i dont know if i could cope with having to use a controller to aim :sad:

Always a boost to ones ego when your accused of cheating ;)

nufc_lad 13th September 2007 11:21

Quote:

People start queuing for Halo 3 already

With two weeks to go. That's fourteen days without logging into Warcraft, checking their email, changing their Facebook status, putting on clean pants (probably normal) - and for what? A copy of Halo 3?

We can understand the enthusiasm, but this is a game. It's a DVD printed in a factory. There won't be any shortages. It's such a huge launch you'll be able to buy Halo 3 in garages, butchers, Starbucks, newsagents, pet food shops, shoe shops, Ann Summers - even the milkman will be delivering it if you tick the right box on the previous Wednesday (and if milkmen still exist).

You kids need to go back home, take a shower and calm down. The only thing there's going to be a shortage of leading up to Halo 3's release is rational behaviour. And a tenner says they're all Microsoft PR people trying to create a story, anyway.

AdamW 13th September 2007 11:24

How sad is that........Not out for 2 weeks......losers.

Can imagine them ransacking every delievery van that shows up...hanging off wing mirrors at high speed......drivers are like "Its nerd bashing time"...

One pulls out a shotgun.....takes it too far and massacres 24 of them in a virgina tech styleeeee rampage...

I love my imagination

Karl 13th September 2007 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamW (Post 1461082)
How sad is that........Not out for 2 weeks......losers.

Can imagine them ransacking every delievery van that shows up...hanging off wing mirrors at high speed......drivers are like "Its nerd bashing time"...

One pulls out a shotgun.....takes it too far and massacres 24 of them in a virgina tech styleeeee rampage...

I love my imagination

lmfao!

AdamW 13th September 2007 11:30

Be funny to watch from a building opposite........shouting out of window

Karl 13th September 2007 11:31

I love that bit in the report about not logging into warcraft for 2 weeks, lol.

AdamW 13th September 2007 11:33

I felt like a n00b other day watching Gamer TV.......pure toss......Commentators are amateurs....and yes they do say "BOOOOOMMM HEADSHOT"

saxodan 13th September 2007 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamW (Post 1461100)
Be funny to watch from a building opposite........shouting out of window

lool

"the guy in the black, yeah that one, hes got three copies!!!"

dead in seconds, mass nerd pile on