Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Saxperience Announcements & Updates (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Launch of Saxperience Regional Meets (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38045)

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 16:26

hes only going for a week not for ever

and im home just about every week

and you have my mob number so do most of you if theres any problems

and i am always on phone to alex so ihe can always tel me

the yorkshire section is sorted now there is no need to panic

Clouds_mate 27th June 2006 16:26

how do you know paul is away?

Clouds_mate 27th June 2006 16:27

The meet is planned nothing else really needs to be done. We wasnt here before and you managed.

saxx 27th June 2006 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud
saxx shut up.. let the topic get ON topic now.

why dont u shut up?

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 16:28

im going away today then baxk friday after that i dont know when im away but like i said im on sometime in a week if not you have my mob number

Kelly 27th June 2006 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxx
And u think your comments bother me how?

We've just got back on topic, please pm the people you have issues with and leave us to talk shop. Oh and before you say, yes I have also spammed this thread and was told off for it so I stopped.

saxoash 27th June 2006 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDamo
Ash... I'm sure they'll be happy to designate or appoint deputies.

is that posiable?

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 16:29

ash reap my posts

DevilDamo 27th June 2006 16:29

They're RMO's. Up to them.

saxoash 27th June 2006 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxx
why dont u shut up?

Lol very mature!! :thumbup:

Stay on topid of F**k off simple

Clouds_mate 27th June 2006 16:30

is it nessesory? (sp)

Geoff 27th June 2006 16:30

im acting fact but i cant be assed to read all the 12 pages so if someone could give me a quick low down .

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoff
im acting fact but i cant be assed to read all the 12 pages so if someone could give me a quick low down .

alot of bitching

oz_borne 27th June 2006 16:32

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another great day that the end of my days work i spend reading how people are unhappy about the situation.

As stated in my pm saxx i really wanted to talk with you on MSN but was unable to get on at the same time. It was not my intention to actually offend with the choice that we made.

You opinion is whole heartedly noted, and i'm sure although ignoring your point of view would send a strong message, that it is not the right way to go about things.

There are people on this site who are missinterrpruted (sp) but once understood do bring a valid point to discussions and the site as a whole. I will expand on this point further with you personally. I will not answer any questions regarding this in the public forum as i believe it to be uneccessary to explain my thoughts to anybody but you.

Having decided something, based on opinions that have been voiced by our members, we are not about to go back on said decision. Your interpretation as an outsider of the thread in Prem Chat has been misleading and actually having not spoken to any of the people involved, how can you say what you say relaibly?!?

I will be around later to see response.

Also we are a team of people open to any suggestion at all but when people start to tell us how to do our job people may find we are not so amicable with our replies.

:A:

saxoash 27th June 2006 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesslevtr
ash reap my posts

Lol it wont let me lol so unlucky

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 16:35

right yorkshire is sorted leckie goes away for a week im on here everyweek if you have any prob ring/txt me or post in the thread and cammedvtr will tel me as im always on phone to him the bbq is sorted now

Clouds_mate 27th June 2006 16:37

now that was such a challenge ash lol

saxoash 27th June 2006 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leckie
now that was such a challenge ash lol

Lol we would be lost with out you 2! lol :D:

oz_borne 27th June 2006 17:06

guys...take this discussion to the regional meet discussion please.

:A:

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 17:07

already sorted oz