Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Saxperience Announcements & Updates (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Launch of Saxperience Regional Meets (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38045)

barrett 27th June 2006 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteVTR
no probs G was giving it some thought last night i'll pm you my ideas in a mo

oz-dont worry mate we'll get involved as much as we can,and as for getting intouch with gaz or G i wanted to give it some thought first and get as many ideas into my head as i could first then it can be organised as good as possible

If you get people to start going to meets and start getting meets set up in your area and become self sufficient then there is no reason why the Lakes can't branch off in time to become there own region:A:

saxx 27th June 2006 10:46

please do clarify how if a person drives a saxo or not would enhance the people who turn up at meets?

good luck to u seems your going to have some areas without any RMO's as the only people who are interested are non saxo owners

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxx
please do clarify how if a person drives a saxo or not would enhance the people who turn up at meets?

good luck to u seems your going to have some areas without any RMO's as the only people who are interested are non saxo owners

whats the name of the website it makes sense to have RMOs with saxos

saxx 27th June 2006 11:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesslevtr
whats the name of the website it makes sense to have RMOs with saxos

no it makes sense to have RMO's that turn up and can get the members to turn up

you forget its the people behind the scenes not the cars

Scott 27th June 2006 11:36

If thats what has been decided then thats whats been decided. I dont know if it has been decided yet but if it has then there will be good reason for it like most of the decisions on here

DevilDamo 27th June 2006 11:41

Alicia... Sax-p has 10,520 registered members, 5,091 active members and 275 Premium Members (99% probably own Saxo's). All of which are spread out across the UK. So... I can't see why not ALL regions can be allocated with (Saxo) Premium Members.

It's not mandatory that ALL regions are allocated Regional Leaders right now. Regions and official's will keep on being added as and when the mod's feel appropriate.

Graeme 27th June 2006 11:51

its a saxo site so meet organisers should drive a saxo as it would make the most sence

i understand you have to moan about everything though :P

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by g_moore_123
its a saxo site so meet organisers should drive a saxo as it would make the most sence

i understand you have to moan about everything though :P

agreed :afro:

DevilDamo 27th June 2006 11:53

But... I don't see ALL SSC regional co-ordinators owning Saxo's. At one stage they did but not all now. But... as the regional meets are a new thing to Sax-p, new guidelines are put in place.

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 11:55

this isnt ssc though damo

end of the day its upto simo what goes on so just wait and see what hapends and stop moaning

Simo 27th June 2006 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDamo
But... I don't see ALL SSC regional co-ordinators owning Saxo's. At one stage they did but not all now. But... as the regional meets are a new thing to Sax-p, new guidelines are put in place.

What happens with Saxperience has NOTHING to do with what happens with the SSC.

The decision has been made that regional meet officials must be Premium members AND own a Saxo.

The community can choose to accept that or fight it... but the decision won't be changing any time soon.

DevilDamo 27th June 2006 11:58

I know Paul. I was merely referring to Graeme's statement...

Quote:

Originally Posted by g_moore_123

You could then argue why Oz is an official when he owns an Ibiza!?! It can go on and on. But I'm not one to argue.

-Damo reporting out-

saxx 27th June 2006 12:01

Quote:

You could then argue why Oz is an official when he owns an Ibiza!?! It can go on and on. But I'm not one to argue.

-Damo reporting out-

thats a very good point made damo

but its also nice to see the RMOs appointed for one area are the ones who caused 4 pages of bitching in the original thread to which all other people who wanted to do it pulled out due to their internet bullying - another good image to provied other members in your area i guess?!

as for moaning - im not just clarifying some points - ill take the meet ive organised off the boards

Simo 27th June 2006 12:03

Quote:

-Damo reporting out-

You could go on and on, but the guidelines have been setup with thought. We've not simply copied what other sites/clubs do.

SSC welcome only paying members to their LAM's... something which is most definately hard to police and isn't worthwhile in my view... but thats that.

Oz is NOT a Regional Meet Official and therefore the Premium member/Saxo owner stipulation does not apply. (Again, I decided this and with good reason)

Oz's role as Regional Meet Coordinator provides a direct link to ME with information and to the RMO's.

I'm not going to justify myself yet again... although some of you always seem to want me to!!!!

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 12:04

for fuck sake get over it

simo wants premium members with saxos to ne ROMs end of story who cares whos a mod or official

DevilDamo 27th June 2006 12:06

Simo... My comment was directly related to Graeme's. That is all.

saxx 27th June 2006 12:08

Quote:

Alicia... Sax-p has 10,520 registered members, 5,091 active members and 275 Premium Members (99% probably own Saxo's). All of which are spread out across the UK. So... I can't see why not ALL regions can be allocated with (Saxo) Premium Members.

It's not mandatory that ALL regions are allocated Regional Leaders right now. Regions and official's will keep on being added as and when the mod's feel appropriate.

name how many paid saxo owners from the south west use the forum on regular intervals and attend regular things?

now do the same for wales?

Simo 27th June 2006 12:08

Quote:

Simo... My comment was directly related to Graeme's. That is all.

Yes, I understand how the quote facility works.

However I was pointing out that Oz is NOT an 'official'.

Simo 27th June 2006 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxx
name how many paid saxo owners from the south west use the forum on regular intervals and attend regular things?

now do the same for wales?

What is the point? Numbers change every day.

saxx 27th June 2006 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simo
What is the point? Numbers change every day.

from the south west people ive spoken to they wont be......the fact is its always been clear this end of the country is hardly important hence every thing that happens always appears to be northern orientated

just how this forum is for enthusiasts but apparently those who dont own a sax couldnt possibly be enthusiasts

your mods have been known to have to step in and take charge of situations where members kick off as someone doesnt own one and state that non owners are much appreciated within the community - but obviously not appreciated enough if u think they cant offer anythin as RMO's