Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   XBox Chat (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Xbox one game sharing (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=466831)

Gabbastard 16th September 2014 17:48

Xbox one game sharing

This requires you having a mate with an Xbox One that you can trust.

You log in to your mates xbox with your account details and select the option of "set this as my home xbox". Then get your mate to log into yours and he selects to set your xbox as his home one.

Once this is done, anything you download will be playable on his, and vice versa.

Buy some code cards for xbox credit on ebay - typically I regularly find £100 worth for £70 (two £50) cards. Add this to one account and split the cost. Then, download whatever games you want to share, and you both will have the games to use!

Recently bought 100 for 70, and have downloaded Forza Horizon 2 and Fifa 15 for 97quid. Effectively thats cost just under 70 between us for two games, so £35 each person: hence 17.50 each for Forza Horizon 2 and Fifa 15!

Any questions or clarification required, let me know.

GolfJay 20th September 2014 08:58

I was under the impression that you could only have one Xbox One set as home console?

Gabbastard 20th September 2014 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by GolfJay (Post 6482251)
I was under the impression that you could only have one Xbox One set as home console?

Thats right.

Dont set your own as your home console, set your mates as your home. Then set your console as his home. Then you can play anything downloaded to either console.

ProJagger 10th November 2014 13:59

Gamesharing

Hi this is actually my first post on Saxperience!! Ive got a saxo vtr 02 plate if your interested which is struggling to start when cold, if anyone has any tips haha!

Anyway I am after the new Call of Duty Advanced Warfare doing this game sharing malarky. The games I have which I can offer are Call of Duty Ghosts, Fifa 15, Forza 5, and embarrassingly Just Dance 2014.. However that is my sisters haha! So don't judge!!

Any one willing to gameshare there call of duty I would love you forever :):hug:

smiith 10th November 2014 19:39

I think for a small price, ASDA are sharing it..

ProJagger 11th November 2014 10:28

Haha, banter.. I'm buying it tonight anyway, sod it haha!:afro::afro:

Ross 11th November 2014 11:02

can you play the same game on both consoles at the same time?

Brettles1986 4th December 2014 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross (Post 6491292)
can you play the same game on both consoles at the same time?

Delayed response to this but yes you can. The only down side of this is if for some reason one person decides they don't want to share anymore, the account the games were purchased on will keep them, so alternating is probably best.

This also works with Xbox Live Gold memberships apparently.

A friend of mine called Microsoft to check it was legit and they said it was.