Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Important! : Turbo scammed! (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424541)

littleblue1 21st May 2012 19:45

Turbo scammed!

i just brought a stage 2 tubo kit off of "beardyboy" paid 800 quid. if it was 20 quid i would care but yea basically he kept bits for himself the little bits u need etc! and said the turbo had a fewmm of play but said never smoked etc! put it all on in 2 days and tghe turbo seals are absolulty shagged to death! barely boosts! he is a definate scammer! lucky i dont have the fuel to go back up to his house! dont buy anything off him! he said if i needed help he would answer his phone! been off for the last 3 days and ive been texting him but no reply back not answering his phone call. why are there people like him on saxp still he needs to be kicked off or something! badsically been mugged by some twat!!

moxy89 21st May 2012 21:33

simple go get your money back !!!! just take a wheel brace

sam_16v 21st May 2012 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 5960520)
Just not the saxo one, they bend to easy:homme:

every single one ive had bends on the wheel nut :homme:

Christian555 21st May 2012 22:06

Where's this guy from? I think a team of us should pay him a visit :boxing:

Prickle 21st May 2012 22:12

Ouch £800. Did you gift it?

jones91 22nd May 2012 06:51

Please don't say it was sent by gift, and put a claim in to paypal if not

Cam 22nd May 2012 06:54

I bet he payed as gift, the charges would have been alot....

W343NNA 22nd May 2012 09:07

He said if he had the fuel to GO BACK UP HIS HOUSE so i would assume he payed cash... if paypal even by gift you still have the right to your money back by going to the bank and makinf a chargeback

holdawayt 22nd May 2012 09:34

You should've checked the item before you handed over cash. Play in the turbine is easy to spot, and missing parts etc shouldve been obvious.

If it was delivered however - I assume you payed via PayPal and covered the fees. If you paid by gift you're screwed.

m4tt274 22nd May 2012 11:13

i was just about to reply to his mail saying i would have it all.
just missed that bullet. sorry its all junk, thankfully i dont feel as bad about missing it.

Ryanoo 22nd May 2012 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by moxy89 (Post 5960501)
simple go get your money back !!!! just take a wheel brace

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe (Post 5960520)
Just not the saxo one, they bend to easy:homme:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian555 (Post 5960596)
Where's this guy from? I think a team of us should pay him a visit :boxing:

Lol, it's the Sax-P Avengers :geek:

Hehe :p.

@OP
I'd drive back up mate, I'm sure he'll pay the fuel, willingly or not. :bored:

littleblue1 22nd May 2012 20:59

I have never attempted doing a turbo conversion! So few parts missing is actually hard to spot! Yea paid cash! And I did feel the play in the turbo... Was a few mm... But the thing was wen bolted to the car and oil pumping through! After I switched it off it was solid! Jus only wen I drained the oil to take the turbo off the play was bk! But yea pissed off big time! And I never paid by gift belive me I aint a retard haha! Well maybe a bit but yanoo!! Like I said if I had fuel money etc which I haven't coz I'm fukin skiint from paying 800 quid out! I wuold go back there with a few of my boy and pay him a little visit! But yanoo! Anyone got a turbo for me lool?? Am desperate ffs