Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The white vtr -- now for sale -- SEP UPDATE NEW SMOOTH BOOT & SPOILER! HAVE A LOOK !! (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327302)

VillicusVTR 26th July 2010 22:28

The white vtr -- now for sale -- SEP UPDATE NEW SMOOTH BOOT & SPOILER! HAVE A LOOK !!

Well i've had the car for over a year now and after spending LOADS of time and a bit of money on it its now for sale. I've really enjoyed doing the work and being part of the sax-p community, my thread is full of pics from the work i've done so I hope you enjoy it, all comments welcome! :clapping:

ManGo-SaXo 26th July 2010 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonnessbenjamin (Post 4583853)
One thing im wondering is what colour would you spray the wheels?

You haven't mentioned what colour the car is.. and Gloss black pretty much goes with any colour.

VillicusVTR 26th July 2010 22:33

PICS!

VillicusVTR 26th July 2010 22:37

jeffchiz 26th July 2010 22:59

you cant beat a white vtr! lol id keep the wheels white how they are mate, im not a fan of black wheels

VillicusVTR 26th July 2010 23:08

lol when i got it i had to t-cut the whole ***kin thing twas a nitemare! yea every1 says keep em white, spse theyd look better when its lowered! got a nice plan for the sub in the boot, its mahusive!

jeffchiz 26th July 2010 23:13

my mate had that sub and he blew it pretty quick lol ive had my single 12" JBL sub for 3 years and its been ABUSED and it is still perfect working order thats my only suggestion

VillicusVTR 26th July 2010 23:19

lol sounds like i better watch it! ive bought a 4 gauge wiring kit for it cuz it came with a t1 600watt amp, just hope I do it right and it dont set on fire! my mrs says "your a right chav" and my reply is "bollocks", im gunna do it right like soundproofing the whole car etc so hopefully itll take the stereotypical view away of a saxo owner, personalisation is the key i think!

stormjojo1982 27th July 2010 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffchiz (Post 4583972)
you cant beat a white vtr! lol id keep the wheels white how they are mate

+1
keep the white alloys fella
plans sound good

Jamb0 27th July 2010 07:12

Angels? vtr spoiler?

VillicusVTR 27th July 2010 08:36

cheers guys, think i might try and get hold of either some vts alloys or multispokes n paint em white, so if any1 wants a swap for mine let me know!

VillicusVTR 27th July 2010 16:17

Just ripped out all door cards ready for re-trimming! new aerial & meshed grill....

VillicusVTR 27th July 2010 16:35

only problem now is, my central locking wont stay locked lol! whoooops

VillicusVTR 2nd August 2010 12:37

Progress update

Hi guys, bit of an update!

Iv just finished retrimming all the door cards in faux suede, looks quite nice! Iv mdf'd and carpeted the boot and stuck my hefty sub in the back (but the amps broke so cant see how it booms lol) ive put a new rocker cover gasket on and painted the cover antracite. Pics will be up soon - let me know what you think!

XdarbyX 2nd August 2010 14:02

i reckon black gloss wheels would look much better. Stand out more from the white body

VillicusVTR 3rd August 2010 09:52

Yea i was thinking that, iv sprayed the spare to see what it looks like - ill post pics up soon for your "evaluation"

VillicusVTR 7th August 2010 18:17

New update

Just an update on my "slow" progress-let me know what you think......

What you think, stick with white wheels or the black?:afro:

Jim-Bob 16th August 2010 00:24

Doorcards look mint mate!

Stick with the white wheels though, unless your going to refurb the black one's then i'd say go black :y:

Get some tyre shine on the bump strips as a temporary meaure, should bring them up a nice dark black colour with a slight gloss finish ;)

James

VillicusVTR 16th August 2010 16:11

we attempted to do the torsion bar today and came across some arch rust.......torsion will have to wait wanna get this sorted now!

VillicusVTR 20th August 2010 10:55

New update!!

Hey guys, just a quick update, ive bought some 205 GTI speedline alloys for the beast in white, gonna collect sun and ill put sum pics up-if i can get my bloody stuck wheel nut off! Im also collecting a stainless backbox up sun and have bought some rear smoked lexus lights-hope they look ok! Slowly making progress......A quick qusetion, when i slap the new wheels on (£100 what a bargain new tyres aswell) im considering putting spacers on but not sure whether theyre really necessary, how low would yougo with it? bearing in mind i live by roads covered in fuckin speedbumps!:y: