Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   such a shame really (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=425752)

saxo-parts 3rd June 2012 20:05

such a shame really

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=423077

well after a "gentlemans agreement" was made between ourselves and Wassy with regard to him paying his bill, agreement being that he paid a 3rd one month ago and the remainder by the end of May, its now the 3rd and theres been no sign of payment or contact, in fact i'm quite worried he's had an accident as he seems unable to answer his phone,texts or pm's....

Dom 3rd June 2012 20:08

Ah well, sometimes it's like getting blood out of a stone. Hang in there, I'm sure this thread will give him a reminder

wadoryu 3rd June 2012 20:09

Small claims.....

MiniGibbo 3rd June 2012 20:14

Does seem a little petty to do it over the forum dude. I understand why you're doing it but it's not very professional.

Should of took it to small claims with in the first three months.

saxo-parts 3rd June 2012 20:21

i know gibbo, but i counted him as a mate, not the type of bloke to go falling out with folk over money. Lesson learnt hey ho!

VTR_Bass87 3rd June 2012 20:47

Why on earth you allowed that car to leave premises without payment is untrue, regardless who it is you don't do it. And if he owe's you money go fucking get it off him, no body else will.

blackie_2k5 3rd June 2012 20:48

It may not be the best thing to do morally, but in reality it is the best thing to do, as if he has any conscience and actually gives a toss what ppl think

He would sort it out, if not then maybe he's not what ppl actually though he was in the first place

Hard situation to be in really

D--R--E--W 3rd June 2012 20:51

Wassy makes a good bit being a tattoo artist, he has the money there easily lol Just prob doesnt like being humiliated on car forums so thought fuck it

tweeqd 3rd June 2012 21:00

if it was me the car wouldnt of left but as it has, id go to his house with a trailer and a few mates and take the car back simples

jones91 3rd June 2012 21:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandyslover70 (Post 5975792)
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=423077

well after a "gentlemans agreement" was made between ourselves and Wassy with regard to him paying his bill, agreement being that he paid a 3rd one month ago and the remainder by the end of May, its now the 3rd and theres been no sign of payment or contact, in fact i'm quite worried he's had an accident as he seems unable to answer his phone,texts or pm's....

ah what a shit situation to be in

which ever way you go about getting your money back, i really hope you get the lot back, i fucking hate it when people expect to get something for nothing for no reason, and when people try and take other people for mugs

personally i would be knocking on his front door right now if i was in your situation

jones91 3rd June 2012 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by D--R--E--W (Post 5975858)
Wassy makes a good bit being a tattoo artist, he has the money there easily lol Just prob doesnt like being humiliated on car forums so thought fuck it

if he paid up in the first place he wouldnt be humiliated on a car forum

Prickle 3rd June 2012 21:06

For the updates hes done on the saxo, im suprised paying you back would be nothing but a breeze...

#sprintsoff

saxo-parts 3rd June 2012 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by D--R--E--W (Post 5975858)

simple way to prevent humiliation surely, is to pay up lol. he's had long enough,patience is wearing very thin, especially as he keeps posting up what mods he's doing, wonder if they are all paid for?

McGuire86 3rd June 2012 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prickle (Post 5975884)
For the updates hes done on the saxo, im suprised paying you back would be nothing but a breeze...

#sprintsoff

Exactly, paying out for their own pleasure instead of paying debts, especially to a friend. People need to sort their fucking priorities out.

saxo-parts 3rd June 2012 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweeqd (Post 5975871)
if it was me the car wouldnt of left but as it has, id go to his house with a trailer and a few mates and take the car back simples

humour i'm in at having the piss taken to this extent, it'll be a hiab,not a trailer

stevo67 3rd June 2012 21:23

Maybe his kid is sick again,but thats no excuse for not settling up only creates bad feeling.

AnthonyMartin 3rd June 2012 23:24

FFS Wassy sort this shit out and pay up.

If you was not happy with the job that was being done then you SHOULD NOT have kept going back to him to get more jobs done. You DO NOT go to someone who does a shit job (no offence mandyslover - I'm sure your work was too a good standard)

If you was not happy granted maybe you should get some money off the job, but you should pay at least for ALL parts and at least 60% of the labour...

It's not like you dont have enough money to pay, just one look at your car shows you have enough money to spend on the car.

Wassy saxP members look up too your car, don't let this ruin things for how people think about you... Pay up and get it sorted mate

Bedford126 3rd June 2012 23:37

Starting to get comical this. Really petty on a public forum as well as no way to run a business.

You do realise that if you do decide to take this to small claims court these threads you are making can be taken as slander and you could actually end up paying Wassy money in damages to his name and reputation?

Have you not even looked into this before you started posting?

baker556 3rd June 2012 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bedford126 (Post 5976127)
Starting to get comical this. Really petty on a public forum as well as no way to run a business.

You do realise that if you do decide to take this to small claims court these threads you are making can be taken as slander and you could actually end up paying Wassy money in damages to his name and reputation?

Have you not even looked into this before you started posting?

If your owed money alot of money your going to do whatever you can to get it back if your not getting a response by any other means, i don't see the problem here, i really don't think a court would account for a thread on a saxo forum :homme:

I would be making a thread if someone owed me money on here and was not replying.

The worst part of it is the fact he's carrying on with expensive tasteless modifications whilst not paying the bill, shameful tbh.

DreamEater 3rd June 2012 23:46

3 options.

1) Hiab/Trailer his car away and strip it to recover the money (possibly illegal to do as car was released to him...)

2)Take him to court.

3)Forget about it.

And you'll notice that all of these don't need the use of a forum, talking on here won't get anything resolved, promises have been made and broken. Action needs to be taken now.