Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   RenaultSport Twingo 133 (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469252)

Matty_VTR 3rd February 2015 17:23

RenaultSport Twingo 133

My Wicked Red Saxo VTS is now off the road while I work on it and so Iv bought myself a new car, as the title says its a RenaultSport Twingo 133. It's the non cup version but has the 17" alloys.

Picking the car up from near Hull

Then 100 miles later back at home.

monka 3rd February 2015 17:33

nice, what ya think, compared to saxo?

KamRacing 3rd February 2015 17:41

They are nicer to drive but I feel I sit too upright and high up on the standard seats. I dont play with customers seat settings though so I may have been able to get that better.

Needs slamming on some BC Coilovers :D

Matty_VTR 3rd February 2015 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KamRacing (Post 6503069)
They are nicer to drive but I feel I sit too upright and high up on the standard seats. I dont play with customers seat settings though so I may have been able to get that better.

Needs slamming on some BC Coilovers :D

Yea I agree. I do feel like Im sat High up. Coilovers are on the to do list.

Matty_VTR 15th February 2015 12:44

I did the Renault badges Black.

I painted the back one Satin Black

(I'm also thinking about removing the rear wiper maybe)

The front badge requires the removal of the front bumper in order to remove it so I instead tried to use a decal kit from ebay, However it doesn't really fit 100% and just looks like a sticker so at some point I will paint it properly.

And I also bought some car mats for inside too.

Gandi699 15th February 2015 17:35

I like these a lot, I see them as a modern day vts. Not oodles of power but still enough to be enjoyable and fun to drive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matty_VTR 23rd September 2015 09:25

Little update about my Twingo 133

Iv had the number plate recess wrapped in black, I think it looks really good.

Plans down the line are to get it lowered and probably a new exhaust and that's it pretty much as it really doesn't need anything else doing to it.

hard_corejoeboy 24th September 2015 12:14

I had one of these and loved it to death! Suffers same shite driving position as a Clio 172 though. The seats are better support wise IF you can set them up so the steering and pedals are comfy (took me playing around for months to get it right)

hard_corejoeboy 24th September 2015 12:17

welshpug 24th September 2015 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by hard_corejoeboy (Post 6526894)
I had one of these and loved it to death! Suffers same shite driving position as a Clio 172 though. The seats are better support wise IF you can set them up so the steering and pedals are comfy (took me playing around for months to get it right)

same floorpan, so unsurprising!

do wonder if the 2.0 would fit...

hard_corejoeboy 24th September 2015 18:31

A guy from France has a Clio 200 engine in his so it's possible.

Yotah1 on YouTube.

Matty_VTR 29th September 2015 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by hard_corejoeboy (Post 6526894)

yea it took a while to get used to, but I don't really notice it anymore now.

It's a lovely little car though, I'm really pleased with it.

hard_corejoeboy 18th April 2016 21:32

Still going strong?