Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Frankie- 9/5/2011....long overdue update (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211639)

Mr_suv 19th July 2009 10:14

wheels do look cool imo frankie would go well with your grille

nuttysaxo 19th July 2009 12:10

keep it mk 1 mate ;)

frankie 3rd August 2009 15:53

XSI'ing it up.......

Last weekend i went down kernow to pick an xsi gearbox of 106pete, only down 61k which was a bonus, as i pulled of the motorway on to the winding lanes, the R box starting whining like a moron....

my car now sounds like the vxr bathurst lol, so tonight the xsi gearbox is going in earlier than planned...........canne wait.

Mochachino 3rd August 2009 19:58

Good stuff mate! Going ahead with the green XSI wheels?

frankie 4th August 2009 01:19

gearbox is now in :cool: well loads better, and its not as short as i was thinking...

not atm mate, major billage just came lol....

Dave89 24th August 2009 11:24

any updates then mate?

frankie 25th August 2009 10:17

Bought a GMC manifold second hand, bargain price of £50, fitted went down the lane, and snapped the mount, so its now off and being welded tonight i hope.

also got a new induction system, looks loads better than standard, and roar like the lions from longleat.

had to by a new rad to, i was cutting my slam panel, and the grinder went mental, and cut the rad, bad times.

bought a new s1 rallye cylinder head, which has a mild cam in it, also got a s2 rallye heat exchanger and top hose coming (hose was £41 and heat exchanger was £250, didnt pay that, just got a 2nd hand one)

painted rear brake caliper and the iner arches.

also, bought another vts rad fan setup, now have 2, which i cant use as i dont have the loom for it, so still running a derv one, which is very close to the mani, and im scared it will melt and burn.

oh, cut me bonnet up to fit an omp stut brace to.

p.s dave, i seen mate the rat yesterday he's still a nut case and works up T H Whites.

Bound 25th August 2009 11:02

You sold that VTR (the MK 2 one) for £700? :o.

Ouch dude. Looked nice, i'd of had it off you for that, still, MK 1's have grown on me now =] :y:

See you're still reppin' dat sig ;D.

vtr_chris90 25th August 2009 21:25

awsome updates mate

when you fitting the box and head then?

or are you planning to fit a better cam to head, i.e ph2 lol its an awsome cam, you need one haha

i have just bought my self a couple of new treats, some nice big tasty 270cc injectors lol at a bargain price too

frankie 26th August 2009 15:54

box is already in mate.

waiting for the head, as it didnt come today :(. will probably keep the standard one for the time being then upgrade.

Dave89 29th August 2009 01:34

mate this sounding sweeeeeet
when you starting college and shiz?

i know about ratty lol. apparently hes a fully qualified air condtioning fitter lol th white are paying for him to do a electritions (sp) course lol

frankie 1st September 2009 10:23

Pictures for the last update.

just back from a huge road trip to creamfields, was very good (deadmau5, tiesto sander van doorn were amazing) 481 miles (20 more because my mate wanted to go to runcorn where they film to pints of larger, sad act)

didnt do to bad on petrol with the xsi gearbox in, spent most of the time cruising at about 80 which is about 4500 rpm (iirc) used about half a tank, also had to top up with oil.

snapped the bracket of the manifold a week ago, bad times, just need to get a grinder to clean the area to re-weld it, but i broke that to.

new air filteration system, cut some chunks out of the slam panel to get more air in, also cut a hole in the rad to let water out :oops:, got a new one for £38, bargin.

also cut the bonnet for the omp brace.

also my s1 rallye head has arrived, will be putting it on soon, but have other shit that needs paying for which is a bit gay, but needs must.

Dave, start college this thursday mate.
Didnt reliase that he was fully qualified. jammy sod.

Dave89 1st September 2009 10:29

ah nice one mate! that a 2 year course then?
and yeah, was speaking to rattys dad and apparently he's a trained aircon fitter, cherry picker driver and is being paid by TH to do a electrictions course again at bath college lol. he's a jammy little cunt lol

frankie 1st September 2009 10:31

this year is 1 year, then i can do 4 more years, split into 2, 2 years if you get me lol.
he was and is lol, but he was quite funny when he got angry, fair play to him though.

just been looking to see if theres a bus to lackham, cant find one, as the saxo has mot on the 29th and i dont reckon it will pass haha

Dave89 1st September 2009 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankie (Post 3639990)
this year is 1 year, then i can do 4 more years, split into 2, 2 years if you get me lol.
he was and is lol, but he was quite funny when he got angry, fair play to him though.

just been looking to see if theres a bus to lackham, cant find one, as the saxo has mot on the 29th and i dont reckon it will pass haha

ah fair play mate, you gonna do all 4 then or not sure?
i do agree with ya, he was funny as fook when angry cause if you did something wrong he would lost his nut lol, at least the little nobber has his heart set on something lol
i think the 234 i used to go on goes to lackham i reckon, lackham before or after chippenham? im sure it'll be grand mate ;)

frankie 1st September 2009 10:41

guna do all 4 mate, the last 2 gets me a degree lol.

lackham is before mate, it goes past the enterance to lackham (but its not listed on the route), so if i ring the bell will it stop there (i also think i saw a bus stop there). dont know anything about public transport lolz

Dave89 1st September 2009 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankie (Post 3640007)
guna do all 4 mate, the last 2 gets me a degree lol.

lackham is before mate, it goes past the enterance to lackham (but its not listed on the route), so if i ring the bell will it stop there (i also think i saw a bus stop there). dont know anything about public transport lolz

ah fair play do ya dude, may as well get something ouy of it :cool:

im almost certain that the bus stop is right by the entrance iirc, just press the bell near the place and should stop mate. or phone up lackham and ask them if it stops there, pretty sure it does, although its like 5-6 quid for a return lol at leasttt

Dave89 1st October 2009 18:43

any updates frank?

frankie 9th October 2009 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave_Norris (Post 3722190)
any updates frank?

yes ¬_¬.

but all in due time.

frankie 9th October 2009 19:22

oh, it now has 12 months MOT