Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat... (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   pulled over for the first time... (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395402)

Damask 8th September 2011 22:50

pulled over for the first time...

and yes i deserved it. i was late for picking the gf up fromt he doctors, even though i knew the road, i completely forgot it was a 30 (was a wide road, streetlamps, no houses on the stretch i sped up for)

i got stopped by a copper in the road, he had a speed trap gun. i shat myself.

turns out i was doing 50 in a 30 zone, but he asked where i was from and i said, then he said that he knows there isnt a speed limit sign coming out of the junction... literally warned me to slow down, said it was my lucky day an left... so fucking lucky!

JamesR 8th September 2011 22:53

Least you got off with it, think he must of known you won't be speeding down there again :)

rick_VTR 8th September 2011 22:53

everyone is scared the first time.

ive been pulled 3 times (not for comiting an offence) and i shit myself all 3 times.

the last time was to tell me my window tints on the front were to dark. so i removed them, and havent been bothered since :)

Damask 8th September 2011 22:56

I just tried to stay calm, i explained and stayed polite, seriously going to be careful around there now!

Tontsy 8th September 2011 22:56

you just admitted you know the speed limit for that road
and
is the copper a thick twat? does he not see the street lights?

and to the OP
why do people feel the need to brag about being a wanker ?

rick_VTR 8th September 2011 22:57

hahaha tonto.

Damask 8th September 2011 23:01

i wasnt bragging, i didnt speed on purpose, it just completely slipped my mind :) just pointing out that not all cops are cunts, the way you say it, you make it sound like all saxo owners are ;)

Tontsy 8th September 2011 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by rick_VTR (Post 5547594)
hahaha tonto.

:A: yarrrr!

Tontsy 8th September 2011 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damask (Post 5547601)
i wasnt bragging,

you are... fucking idiot.

how the fuck is making a a post, available for thousands to see not bragging?

not bragging, is smashing a stunning lass and not telling your mates all the dirty details.

this

is bragging.

Damask 8th September 2011 23:08

rather i just say 'was doing 50 in a 30 zone... got let off... winning!'? ;)

9Freedman9 8th September 2011 23:14

Oh tonto ffs grow up! Does anyone really care? Chill man, he got lucky and has learned his lesson, what more do you want him to do? Go to the plod and suck him off? Bollocks.

Saxovch22 8th September 2011 23:14

so you didnt suck him off ?

damn i thought you had to on your first time, must only be me then

Tontsy 8th September 2011 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damask (Post 5547618)
rather i just say 'was doing 50 in a 30 zone... got let off... winning!'? ;)

rather hear
"stupid cunt, crashes car and dies. people on internet forum laughs at the stupidity"

maybe when you know someone personally, who has died because some fucking idiot thought he would be cool and speed, you will change your fucking attitude.

till then, please go forth and hit a brick wall.

Tontsy 8th September 2011 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 (Post 5547630)
Oh tonto ffs grow up! Does anyone really care? Chill man, he got lucky and has learned his lesson, what more do you want him to do? Go to the plod and suck him off? Bollocks.

get fucked mate.

no one does care, yet this asshole seems to think he should be telling the whole world.
yet im pretty sure you wont sit back and just take it if you get tar'd with the same brush as all the other wanker drivers out there would you... no. and that happens because of cunts like this.

who do speed, then boast about it. well done.

you too are a grade A cunt. congrats.

sebring 8th September 2011 23:21

on the subject of being stopped,

I got stopped a few years ago, when i had the mk1 clio (low & loud ;)) it must of been 3 maybe 4 am and i was on my way back home.
Cops followed me for obviously being in a stereotypical boyracer mobile and this is when the fun started.
I had quite literally been with girl all night, a lot of it spent doing the 'deed' in the back. I also happend to of had a firearms offence + drug offences going through the system at that time (i was in a bad place back then) so after my name being tapped into the sytem, they decide to search the car.

I tell them what ive been up to all night and policeman 1 goes to search the car, whilst im talking to policeman 2 about various things.
Police man 1 walks over , 'fluids' on his hand and trousers, "whats this?"

"i told you what ive been doing all night mate, you should understand what that stuff is"
I replied as I look at policeman number 2 and burst into laughter. He too bursts into laughter, copper 1 shouts out for an antiseptic wipe and with that they quickly dispersed.

Best ever run in with the cops!!!

and for anyone that trys to call bullshit, think what you like, but this genuinely happened!

Jay_ 8th September 2011 23:22

this thread proves my point about you being a massive chav. Wanting to do "driver training" AKA handbrake turns & J turns in supermarket car parks, and now driving like a dick in a 30 zone. :n:

Tontsy 8th September 2011 23:22

^^^

you just cant make that shit up! FLOL!...or can you, :detective:

Tontsy 8th September 2011 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayyoung (Post 5547645)
this thread proves my point about you being a massive chav. Wanting to do "driver training" AKA handbrake turns & J turns in supermarket car parks, and now driving like a dick in a 30 zone. :n:

i love you Jay :sweetheart:

EDIT : just gone and read that thread.
so the op cant handle the responsibilities of being in control of a vehicle...

and feels the need to tell everyone just how fucking retarded he is.

can i ask, are you spekal?

Jay_ 8th September 2011 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonto_VTR (Post 5547650)
i love you Jay :sweetheart:

I know babez :luff:

Got MSN?! :hug:

sebring 8th September 2011 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonto_VTR (Post 5547639)
get fucked mate.

no one does care, yet this asshole seems to think he should be telling the whole world.
yet im pretty sure you wont sit back and just take it if you get tar'd with the same brush as all the other wanker drivers out there would you... no. and that happens because of cunts like this.

who do speed, then boast about it. well done.

you too are a grade A cunt. congrats.

And tonts mate, i agree 100% with what your saying, too many dickheads on the road, but dont lose it at OP, im sure he isnt trying to brag about this, he merely wanted to share with his owners forum of like minded people his experience.

Copper would of used his discretion too so he couldnt of been causing too much carnage, i agree 30 zones are that for that reason, but can you honestly say, you sit at 60 on national speedlimit and 70 on motorways?

Chill bud.