Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Administration!!! (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=465326)

RTustain 1st July 2014 12:38

Administration!!!

I've just received after two weeks of wait saxperience stickers (yellow, a pair, small rear windows one) and basically the they haven't worked so that after peeling the back off to stick to the window all of the letters haven't stayed on the transfer bit, so I couldn't stick them on, I wouldn't moan if I got them for free but because I payed it's an issue

Resolve!!!!

Rob

D4MJT 1st July 2014 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by RTustain (Post 6464850)
I've just received after two weeks of wait saxperience stickers (yellow, a pair, small rear windows one) and basically the they haven't worked so that after peeling the back off to stick to the window all of the letters haven't stayed on the transfer bit, so I couldn't stick them on, I wouldn't moan if I got them for free but because I payed it's an issue

Resolve!!!!

Rob

So you want a refund because you can't manage to stick a sticker on a window?

Fucking hell man, how do you manage to get out of bed in the morning? :homme:

chompy 1st July 2014 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4MJT (Post 6464851)

This. The transfer tape on all stickers from everywhere doesn't always work properly and they need stuck back down by hand.

Jizanthapus 1st July 2014 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by RTustain (Post 6464850)

Resolve!!!!

Rob

You could have been a bit more polite about it! :homme:

Prickle 1st July 2014 15:58

think dany442 will sort you out bud.

Jizanthapus 1st July 2014 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prickle (Post 6464882)
think dany442 will sort you out bud.

Yep. He's forum treasurer so he deals with refunds and payments etc

Simo 1st July 2014 16:09

Why so aggro??

The FAQ regarding how to fit Saxperience stickers is worth a read... http://www.saxperience.com/faq/show-...e.php?artid=91

Extract below...

Quote:

Application of the stickers...
The vinyl stickers need to be stuck to the clear application tape, which will aid their fitment. To ensure the sticker sticks to the application tape in preference to the backing paper, place the sticker on a firm surface, with the clear application tape faced downwards.

Using a suitable scraper tool (rigid plastic or even a credit card) flat out the entire surface of the backing paper. This should press the vinyl sticker onto the clear application tape.

The sticker is now ready to be applied to the car. Ensure the surface you want to apply the sticker to is dry and free from dirt and grime. Peel the clear application tape away from the backing paper ENSURING that ALL of the sticker sticks to the application tape.

MuZiZZle 5th July 2014 07:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4MJT (Post 6464851)

Would it be ironic if he couldn't because he was stuck to it?

I can't tell, it's too early

blackie_2k5 8th July 2014 19:53

Jamie 9th July 2014 08:58

Not sure about the Saxperience stickers but in general when there is the masking tape style backing tape I get a cloth/tissue with warm water and smooth it across the sticker to release the individual letters from the backing tape. Also seems to stop air bubbles, used to apply RC stickers to my remote control cars that way never ever had an issue.

PS they are just stickers. They will look tacky as well espesoooo in yella.