Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Pro Evo Tournament (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63882)

Robb 19th February 2007 10:59

top o' the league...

saxodan 19th February 2007 11:57

4th....

cant complain

Chris_F 20th February 2007 04:25

Just had a look at the league and see that i have 3 points,

now i know leckie you said youve given 3 points to the guys who said they where ready to play but the opposition was a no show,

ill be honest i say richmt11 wasnt a no show as he sent me a pm last monday asking when the best times to play are, but like i said before i only signed into sax-p early satday morning, senthim a pm back trying to sort a game out over the weekend but he never came online.

so i think me and richt should share the points, and class that game as a draw.

as when i win the league i dont wanna be getting accused as being a cheat, haha ;)

Gav 20th February 2007 05:09

can you cross platform like with fifa 2007?

Richmt11 21st February 2007 05:32

i dont really mind who gets the points chris cos i aint gonna get near the top of the table to be fair :) The missus had a weekend of shopping in mind so unfortunately i couldn't get on to play over the weekend. Perhaps if leckie will allow us to play our games this week we could wrap some games up.

Richmt11 21st February 2007 05:34

Oh yeah and also i havent actually played any of you guys yet, so if you see me online and fancy a game just send a message as im prolly not doing anything important.

saxodan 21st February 2007 08:07

......... Richmt11 v Saxodan.........


Dude we have till the 25th

When Is good for you?

Richmt11 21st February 2007 09:05

I cant tonight as im over the missus and saturday morning im working and night we are going out. So any other time as far as i know. What about you ?

saxodan 21st February 2007 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richmt11 (Post 949778)
I cant tonight as im over the missus and saturday morning im working and night we are going out. So any other time as far as i know. What about you ?

Today- working- tonight- drinking
tommorow- sleeping, evening- working
friday- working, evening- drinkig
saturday- freee
sunday- working


hmmm saturday in the day?
Or late thursday night, after 10-30?

Clouds_mate 21st February 2007 10:10

Tupps i can play any night after 6pm....

Let me know when you want to play and im game.

Richmt11 21st February 2007 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxodan (Post 949791)
Today- working- tonight- drinking
tommorow- sleeping, evening- working
friday- working, evening- drinkig
saturday- freee
sunday- working


hmmm saturday in the day?
Or late thursday night, after 10-30?

Thursday night sounds good as i cant guarantee the missus will make me take her to town when i get in from work. So ill meet you on after 10:30.

saxodan 21st February 2007 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richmt11 (Post 950000)
Thursday night sounds good as i cant guarantee the missus will make me take her to town when i get in from work. So ill meet you on after 10:30.

Its a date ;)

saxodan 23rd February 2007 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richmt11 (Post 950000)
Thursday night sounds good as i cant guarantee the missus will make me take her to town when i get in from work. So ill meet you on after 10:30.

Nice of you not to join me mofo! :P

I waited up all night too...

Clouds_mate 23rd February 2007 08:51

I saw Rich sign in last night, Was watching lost so must of been around 10.20ish.

Nice of Tupps to reply to my Pm and in this thread :sad:

saxodan 23rd February 2007 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leckie (Post 955197)
I saw Rich sign in last night, Was watching lost so must of been around 10.20ish.

Nice of Tupps to reply to my Pm and in this thread :sad:

Ahh I was online from 10-30 waiting for a PM or something!

Connor_scotland 23rd February 2007 09:05

any chance me and guy that im playing can hold our game until sunday as im away from today until then :-(

Clouds_mate 23rd February 2007 09:52

Results need to be back by midnight sunday anyway mate

Richmt11 23rd February 2007 13:54

Sorry man i was on from just gone 10 untill about 11:30-11:45 and didnt see you on xbox live, never mind we can reschedule.

If you read this before you go out tonight im free all night as the missus is out to lakeside this after noon. Busy all sat and sunday im free.

Rich

saxodan 23rd February 2007 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richmt11 (Post 956040)
Sorry man i was on from just gone 10 untill about 11:30-11:45 and didnt see you on xbox live, never mind we can reschedule.

If you read this before you go out tonight im free all night as the missus is out to lakeside this after noon. Busy all sat and sunday im free.

Rich

Add my gamer tag! "Saxo Dan"

I may be online tonight as I minght be going out Sat instead of tonight but not sure yet...

Will let you know later, if not sunday sometime!

Richmt11 23rd February 2007 14:40

Okay mate. Im sure i added it? Maybe i didnt put a space and theres another saxo dan =/


All times are GMT. The time now is 15:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.