Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   1.1 project - pik update of the 6 n half hour front rebuild (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272437)

P-Courty 26th November 2009 11:09

1.1 project - pik update of the 6 n half hour front rebuild

Ok so after all this time of being on here since i baught the car ive finally decided to do a progress thread, didnt think i was goin to mod the car tbh so didnt start one but heres the progress so far

baught it from standard

i'll let the piks do the talking

smashed the back window so needed a new 1

Original idea

these are ment to be white but me camera is rubbish haha

what happens when a police man walks in front of your car

after it was repaired

after me dad tryed to park me cousins car behind mine

P-Courty 26th November 2009 11:09

new grill and spoiler and bumper back on

ok so enough of renault splitters i thought i'd be different audi a4 :)

ok it doesnt quite fit so make it fit :)

baught some side skirts just need to paint the splitter to match

thats for now any questions are welcome still more work on going will update as i get time to upload the images

saxova 26th November 2009 12:07

looks different. Nice work!

Awaits 10 comments saying, 'Lose the brows, chrome wipers and the Halfords seat covers'

Future plans with it?

Prickle 26th November 2009 12:08

Looks ok but that rear bumper in your last pic has a kink in it.. :P

Billy-Boy-Racer 26th November 2009 12:14

front ways it actually looks good with the two tone mate. eyelids look alright aswell !

good progress buddy.

luke1988 26th November 2009 12:15

looks quite good matey! blue and white theme is WIN

daz_zz_er 26th November 2009 15:11

looks good i likemthe grille and the blue and white theme is ftw

Sneakydevil89 26th November 2009 15:20

certainly different. good to see someone doing something different with a 1.1.

D8N_LL 26th November 2009 15:20

sorry mate, can appriciate the effort you've put in vut prefered it with just the angels.

benJee_VTR 26th November 2009 15:29

Looks good mate, i like the front splitter :y: will be good to see what it looks like white

P-Courty 26th November 2009 16:36

Quote:

looks different. Nice work!

Awaits 10 comments saying, 'Lose the brows, chrome wipers and the Halfords seat covers'

Future plans with it?
the brows arent permanent u'd be glad to hear haha but until i can get a bad boy bonnet there stayin ive been after one for too long no but still looking, the wipers i'm getting the better ones and spraying them blue n white u'll see what i mean when its done

to many plans for it thinkin 3 tone soon some like the design ive made but some dont keeping it a secret though so watch this space :y:

Quote:

Looks ok but that rear bumper in your last pic has a kink in it..
haha ye about that it came like that when we baught it i just couldnt be bothered spendin money for a new one :y:

Quote:

front ways it actually looks good with the two tone mate. eyelids look alright aswell !

good progress buddy.
the rear will be getting a splitter aswel sprayed white as u'd probably guess when i can find a good one thinking "wings west" rear diffuser seen them for sale but only seen 1 on a saxo in a book

Quote:

certainly different. good to see someone doing something different with a 1.1
the whole idea was everyone sed put the vt kit on constantly n i thought why put the kit on and make it look like something its not and everyone else does it so why not 2tone a flatarch because i haven't seen it done

Quote:

sorry mate, can appriciate the effort you've put in vut prefered it with just the angels
everyone has there own opinions but your the 1st person to say that within the 10 months ive had it like this done it to be different don't want a boy racer kind of look want to head into the show car side of things

johnlambert 26th November 2009 16:49

REALLLLLLLLY DIFFF
i didn like at the start(20 seconds ago)
but i do like it man!!
good work!!!

200sxmadz 26th November 2009 16:53

thats different but i like it

Tom5190 26th November 2009 23:17

i like it me, good job on the splitter, i can see you prefer trying different stuff.

P-Courty 27th November 2009 10:56

Quote:

i like it me, good job on the splitter, i can see you prefer trying different stuff.
yep deffinatly ftw, need something to be different every now-n-again otherwise i'd just blend in with everyone else haha

thanks for the good comments guys :y:

Mcinabout 27th November 2009 18:59

Different mate:y: Looking good man,but i would leave the sideskirts off imo but thats just me mate. Maybe colourcode the mirrors,i did mine and its an easy job and looks alot cleaner that way too:y: But youve put alot of work into this and fair play to you bud. Keep it up:y:

P-Courty 28th November 2009 11:24

Quote:

Different mate Looking good man,but i would leave the sideskirts off imo but thats just me mate. Maybe colourcode the mirrors,i did mine and its an easy job and looks alot cleaner that way too But youve put alot of work into this and fair play to you bud. Keep it up
wing mirrors are going white with caps on them in blue
and well the side skirts cover up a bit of a dint shal we say in the sill anyone who seen the car before would no what i mean lol

Liam-westcoast 28th November 2009 11:38

that looks good that does mate, liking the splitter

saxokid100 1st December 2009 02:40

Nice little picture thread philly!! your car looks mint over all the different looks...........keep up the good work..........:y::p

scott-e- 1st December 2009 02:41

what did you stick your rear spoiler on with?