Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Suspected Scammer Info (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   2 years now! hes still not been banned? (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=341139)

sebo123 9th October 2010 19:18

2 years now! hes still not been banned?

Goodboy123

sent him 40 duds through paypal, said he would send my ecu recorded delivery, a load of emails later and visitor messages and still nothing from him, and i cant get my money back as i sent it as a gift! :wall:

K17NEY 9th October 2010 19:21

Why do people send money as a gift through paypal? baffles me!

McGuire86 9th October 2010 19:39

Ive seen about 3 threads about him now, get the police involved or hunt him down tbh. I see hes online now and has nothing to say..
Wanker.

Petee 9th October 2010 19:42

Hes a Cunt for doing it.

BUT why use gift...Not saying you deserve what you get, but it was your fault.

blackie_2k5 9th October 2010 20:03

i dont think ppl shoud stop using gift, but ppl shoul be aware they could lose their money, i prefer gift as it saves both me and the buyer fees, but i have decent feedback and wouldnt rip ppl off, you should always check thi first, nothing to say ppl with good feedback wont rip you off but thats the risk you take

Bound 9th October 2010 20:05

His facebook;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...7748576&v=wall

See here;

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=340578

Then make your own thread.

Petee 9th October 2010 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackie_2k5 (Post 4783055)
i dont think ppl shoud stop using gift, but ppl shoul be aware they could lose their money, i prefer gift as it saves both me and the buyer fees, but i have decent feedback and wouldnt rip ppl off, you should always check thi first, nothing to say ppl with good feedback wont rip you off but thats the risk you take

you contradicted your self there.

"but thats the risk you take" So you like risking your money just to save couple of quid....

johnr32 9th October 2010 21:00

Paying via gift is naive, so many assholesin disguise these days.

Simon 9th October 2010 21:27

Sorry but paying by gift is just stupid.

The few times I've done it, it has been with people I know and trust.

For everyone else it's paypal goods, or I won't buy.

J222JRA 9th October 2010 21:43

Moved to the correct section.

I do wish members would think before paying via paypal gift.......that method of payment was developed so family members etc etc could sent money to each other safely with no charge.......a random person on a forum is not a family member / close friend.

Mochachino 9th October 2010 22:05

Its funny, in another thread about having to post up ID to be able to use the Trade section i said that you have to be a complete idiot to pay by gift. And you're a much if you do. No sympathy and no help from me on this mate :(

blackie_2k5 9th October 2010 23:02

not contradicted really, i only use it on well known and respected members(but even that as said is a risk), but i like it when ppl im selling stuff to use it, as it means i dont have to charge extra to cover the fees, which helps things sell better, newbs and ppl you dont know are silly ppl to pay by gift, even after what ive said i still wouldnt pay more then £50 as a gift

Mark51 10th October 2010 19:34

Im going to start doing this myself i think with a user name of 'PayByGiftAndIWillStealYourMoney' and i can guarantee that people would still send me money as a gift. Idiots!

marcusd 10th October 2010 19:50

i look at this way i'll pay by gift with the amount i can afford to loss. so usually nothing over a tenner. anything over then its goods. hate it when they say and then add fees on top end of the day the goods is there to protect u and seller.
hope it gets sorted but after this i bet you learn to use GOODS from now on

MunkyBoy 11th October 2010 10:26

Have you got in contact with him?

Yes, you are stupid for paying by gift... But everyone is an idiot at some point.

In this thread of his: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=338409
He mentions his mobile number... Might help.

sebo123 11th October 2010 18:56

i didnt realise you couldnt open a dispute if you paid by gift, and ive paid so many times via that method i guess im too trustworthy, and have deffinately learnt my lesson the hard way unfortunately.

cheers guys i feel like a complete twat :n:

Steve 19th October 2010 11:07

Only reason to pay by gift is if its someone you know and truely trust.
Otherwise its not worth the risk for the sake of £5 or whatever (depends on the initial amount)

Jamesmason_86 22nd October 2010 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by J222JRA (Post 4783306)
Moved to the correct section.

I do wish members would think before paying via paypal gift.......that method of payment was developed so family members etc etc could sent money to each other safely with no charge.......a random person on a forum is not a family member / close friend.

Right??, so are you going to ban this piece of shit or just do nothing, takes my breath away.

SAM-S44MDS- 22nd October 2010 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesmason_86 (Post 4815702)
Right??, so are you going to ban this piece of shit or just do nothing, takes my breath away.

And when he is banned then what?

Nobody will ever get a reply from him, nobody will ever get their money back!!! how can he respond when he has no access to the forum.
Also if you decide to trade on sax-p it is between the 2 people in question. The MODS can do nothing at all.
Its a contract between a buyer and a seller.

THINK LAD :wall:

J222JRA 22nd October 2010 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesmason_86 (Post 4815702)

:boxing:

If we ban him then that ends the possibility of the user getting their money back.