Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Saxperience Announcements & Updates (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Launch of Saxperience Regional Meets (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38045)

DevilDamo 26th June 2006 09:57

Luke... I think if you have any suggestions or ideas for a meet then PM one of the RMO's and they will or can decide whether or not to take your suggestions/ideas onboard.

silversaxo 26th June 2006 10:05

you cannot join the london and south east one why ???????

DevilDamo 26th June 2006 10:07

Because no RMO's for that area have been appointed yet. Read above Amanda.

silversaxo 26th June 2006 10:07

good luck damo lol

DevilDamo 26th June 2006 10:09

Good luck? I haven't and will not be putting my name down for it. Mike and Louie's names are down for that region.

DarylVTR 26th June 2006 12:46

i will gladly put my name down for south coast RMO as i currently organise the hampshire meet. Oz you have a PM mate, lets get it up and going theres loads of potential sax-p members down here and tuirn out is usually 15 - 20 cars.

saxx 26th June 2006 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarylVTR
i will gladly put my name down for south coast RMO as i currently organise the hampshire meet. Oz you have a PM mate, lets get it up and going theres loads of potential sax-p members down here and tuirn out is usually 15 - 20 cars.

there isnt a south coast area its in designated areas - southwest / london south east

uve had ONE meet that youve organised - sorry but thats been niggling me for ages!!!

The maps on first page daryl.....see the splits!!

i think this is where it shows the regions are too big......as hampshire isnt really much to do with london etc

DarylVTR 26th June 2006 13:03

ok piss on my bonfire why dont you lol

well just saying i would be up for it

saxx 26th June 2006 13:05

not saying u cant do it just sayin you'd be rmo for london & southeast....

DarylVTR 26th June 2006 13:13

maybe it needs to be split up abit more, because many people from south arnt going to go to london and visa versa because its a very big area!

would possibly be better if set by county?!?!

DevilDamo 26th June 2006 13:18

Daryl... This has already been discussed. It is more than likely that the regions will be split into smaller regions. But there arent any rules telling you that because you live in that region, that you have to attend those regions meets. You can attend whatever you like.

Robb 26th June 2006 13:19

Thats what I was thinking Daryl, or at least have "South-West, South, South-East & London" as seperate sections...

EDIT, ok I see your point Damo...

DarylVTR 26th June 2006 13:19

yer true, well im still up for it either way

unless your mike cracknell you rarely drive within a 200 mile radious to go to a sax-p meet LOL

If you are doing a hampshire kinda area bit id gladly apply.

DevilDamo 26th June 2006 13:20

I'm sure all will be revealed in due course.

Simo 26th June 2006 13:52

I've lost count of the number of times ive asked 'the community' to suggest how the regions should be split.

You suggest... we consider... then make happen. Simple. :A:

saxx 26th June 2006 13:53

there should be a south region covering the southern coast

DarylVTR 26th June 2006 13:58

Ok split it into countys or devisions such as South, South - east, South-west

South is nowhere near places sometimes in the south-east / west therfore its hard to find some1 who is willing to cover about 300 miles of teritory for meets. People often arrange meets by county so i think by county would be awsome. Hampshire / Essex / West Sussex / etc etc would be much better organised then i think

Simo 26th June 2006 14:01

Quote:

Ok split it into countys or devisions such as South, South - east, South-west

South is nowhere near places sometimes in the south-east / west therfore its hard to find some1 who is willing to cover about 300 miles of teritory for meets. People often arrange meets by county so i think by county would be awsome. Hampshire / Essex / West Sussex / etc etc would be much better organised then i think

Splitting by counties is far too specific... too soon... there would be about 50+ regional groups.

Larger, more general groups is how this needs to start until areas are established, then can be split further.

DarylVTR 26th June 2006 14:02

ok then my first suggestion of South / South - east / South -west would be an idea which is fesable?

at the moment its just london & South east which kina covers us but not particually

saxx 26th June 2006 14:03

Quote:

ok then my first suggestion of South / South - east / South -west would be an idea which is fesable?

at the moment its just london & South east which kina covers us but not particually

yea your more southwest than london/southeast