Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum

Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/index.php)
-   Saxperience Announcements & Updates (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Launch of Saxperience Regional Meets (http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38045)

Graeme 27th June 2006 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly_106
:Y: Thats great. I'm sure you two loverbirds will get on just fine :sweetheart:

please dont spam and ruin the thred please

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 13:07

oh we will join the yorkshire group kelly il acept you but ash int coming in :homo:

Kelly 27th June 2006 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesslevtr
oh we will join the yorkshire group kelly il acept you but ash int coming in :homo:

No jobless bums allowed lol

Yates 27th June 2006 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly_106
No jobless bums allowed lol

hahahahahahaha

im in the yorkshire one as well we can all have fun when the bums not there

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by yate5y
hahahahahahaha

im in the yorkshire one as well we can all have fun when the bums not there

would that be bum fun

saxoash 27th June 2006 13:21

Thanks kelly

Cheers fellas!

Kelly 27th June 2006 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoash
Thanks kelly

Cheers fellas!

You're welcome :star:

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxoash
Thanks kelly

Cheers fellas!

no worries

get a job

saxoash 27th June 2006 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesslevtr
no worries

get a job

Your goign to be a college bum soon so you carnt talk lol!!! :cool:

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 13:29

but il get a job on the side still u bum

Simo 27th June 2006 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by saxx
no it shows that people wont post as the normal people start a personal attack on them

u forget people who pm and msn - most of whom on my list agree with what i say but cant be doing with your petty attitudes on here

the normal lil clic will then hurl abuse at u where ever u post and nothings ever done about it

Alicia - you have spent years telling us all that Saxperience is such a bitchy place, full of people who are eager to insult people, have no respect for peoples feelings, posess double standards, only listen to certain peoples' opinions, purposely go out to pi$$ people off, full of constant bitching, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Well, IF Saxperience really is so bad what the hell are you still doing here?

Maybe its about time you took a step back and thought whether EVERYONE really is against you.... or whether really its YOU thats against everyone else!

I am sick to death of pussy footing about, then having people tell me I dont act in the best interests of my members, or better still, am not even willing to listen to their opinions. you really do speak some crap girl!

The launch of regional meets was a big step forwards, but yet again, things haven't gone your way and an informative thread has turned into a bitch-fest.

Whilst things are off topic, lets air our views... I'm sure you've got a thing or two to say on the matter.

If anyone else feels that myself and the Saxperience staff are not acting in the best interests of the community, then lets hear about it.

I'm really not a nasty or vindictive person... I'm always willing to listen to your point of view. I may not always agree with it, but everyone is entitled to their point of view.

I'll be disappointed if something positive doesn't come out of the mass eruption of negativity in this thread!!!

saxx 27th June 2006 15:20

i never said people are against me - but its the same handful of people who alienate everyone else and theyre continuously allowed to carry it on

its an ongoing topic and always the same people who people dread hearing responses from

the premium member topic should be enough proof for u on that when they all started on one singular member until they gave in.......

DarylVTR 27th June 2006 15:20

no to be honest mate your definatly not against the members and your doing a great job of things.

You always help when needed and send out products first class and never had a problem with sax-p in my life still love it.
She has taken things to heart. Theres no problem with the site moderators or staff so it definatly shouldnt even be in question here!!!

Clouds_mate 27th June 2006 15:21

Saxx - really WTF you on about. Wait till Luke comes online and gives his 2p worth about that thread. You have the complete wrong end of the stick

saxx 27th June 2006 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarylVTR
no to be honest mate your definatly not against the members and your doing a great job of things.

You always help when needed and send out products first class and never had a problem with sax-p in my life still love it.
She has taken things to heart i dont know why but still. Theres no problem with the site moderators or staff so it definatly shouldnt even be in question here!!!

you were one of the people in my pm box moaning about the things ive brought to light......

saxx 27th June 2006 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leckie
Saxx - really WTF you on about. Wait till Luke comes online and gives his 2p worth about that thread. You have the complete wrong end of the stick

thats only one example

u lot do it all the time

hesslevtr 27th June 2006 15:24

saxx leckie wa getting his point across that he has orgaised most of the meets in yorkshire which is true

at the end of day its simos sight what he says goes and hes chose leckie and me to be ROMs for yorkshire

simo you and them team are doing a great job

Clouds_mate 27th June 2006 15:24

Us lot, i dont cause shit no more but yet again you bring stuff up. You cause more arguments on this site then me, hands down.

saxx 27th June 2006 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leckie
Us lot, i dont cause shit no more but yet again you bring stuff up. You cause more arguments on this site then me, hands down.

no im just normally stickin up for the people u kick off at or myself when u and your 'clic' start picking at things

Clouds_mate 27th June 2006 15:26

What dont you understand i dont cause shit anymore.....

Its been ages