View Single Post
Old 19th June 2007, 21:36   #213
Hanuman
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team member

does anyone use manual gears, i did it to earn more cash on it but now i cant go back to auto, same as brakes i have abs off, cant get used to it on auto now it earns u more money with em off and makes u 10times the driver and can be alot more fun and alot better, iekeepin the car in second in the power lettin off then powering out of a corner as aposed to just coming out the corner at a crap rev range,

same as abs once u learn to use it (obviously u dont go round corners doing 100+mph on the brakes and expect to come out on top) it helps ur driving style so much more