holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
Brenz read the post i made where did i say he is a scammer because he hasn't been online for a few days?

As you clearly have difficulty understanding the details, i have broken it down to make it easier for you to understand.

So just for you here goes

1. he said he would arrange a courier the next day when he got home from work
2. since then he has been pm'd been online and not replied
3. i have had NO (are we clear thats not any) contact for a week
4. before making this scammer thread i gave him the opportunity to reply several times
5. if you have a problem and can't send but have managed to be online manners would dictate you just say something or perhaps you think he is entitled to just send the items whenever he feels like it?
6. In future read a thread properly and don't make things up as it makes you look like an idiot.
7. If a week wasn't reasonable to wait then why do you think paypal allows to raise it to a claim after 7 days or do you know better than them as well?
8. Everyone who got scammed by tisandy a few weeks ago also claimed as soon as they could (ie after 7 days) were they are wrong to do that (he also had not sent things out)
9. Where did i say i assumed he was a scammer? "the forum title is "suspected scammer"

And lastly what the fuck has it got to do with you where and when i buy items from?

Drop the attitude.
Just because Tisandy scammed you does not mean everyone here is out to do the same. If you want instant service - go to a scrap yard and pay extra. Have you seen how much Munkyboy is selling? Give the lad chance to sort it out before you go off on one declaring him a scammer.

Edit - Just read in his for sale thread that he's moved house this week too!! Give the guy a break

Last edited by holdawayt; 23rd June 2011 at 09:25.