Thread: MunkyBoy
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2011, 09:38   #16
rey
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): :(s)rac
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!rey is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy_VTS View Post
Again fella read the thread properly are you having trouble understanding or reading it, would audio or bigger letters help you at all ?

Patience has fuck all to do with it manners is a bigger thing and to tell someone they will courier it the next day and send you the details then ignore you for now 8 days is just plain rude. If he had told me he couldn't send it for at least 8 days i would never of entered into a deal. Just how patient would you like me to be? Please explain why you think people can expect to be paid promptly for something and then send it whenever they feel like or is that what you do and your feeling a bit awkward ?
I waited over two weeks with no contact before, I didn't cry like a little bitch about it.

Several online shops can take over a week and a half to send the item.

Also, he definitely has just moved house.