View Single Post
Old 18th June 2008, 22:29   #26
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_sax View Post
glad someone else thinks like me.

Grime finished about 2 years ago imo, its too chavtastic the stuff you hear now. Its a real shame, some quality music was made and was once a great scene. Its sad when i watch old DVD's and listnen to the tapes i recorded off pirate radios from around london, especially the Dynasty show on freeze fm, still got that somwhere.

Only decent artist i would rate is ghetto, but even him imo isnt grime anymore, more ukhh.

devlin was a favourite of mine and faction G, marcy phonics, hyperfen. I havnt payed any attention to the grime scene for 2 years. Are these artists still going?
anyone??
also agree with that

i gave up on grime a good 3 years ago.. it used to be quality, the old sidewinder raves, and pirate radios.. sets used to get people boucing

but now is too heavily involved with "shanking mans", and thats something i dont like about it, the musics depressing nowadays. as you say "chavtastic" way too many little kids just causing trouble, and grime has an influence on it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender

Last edited by Ashleyp; 18th June 2008 at 22:33.
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote