Old 23rd February 2012, 16:22   #120
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vts
iTrader Score: -3 (0%)
skids_vts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
i dont think you know what your talking about. i will happily write my address on here, so everyone can see, i can write my full name, you can do what you like, i dont care...im not in the wrong, i know exactly what im doing, my uncle is a loyal representative for a massive solicitor's company, i know what to do - there is no game, there is only justice.
I dont think you know what your talking about actually. I already know your name and your address anyway. I would happily do it aswel as i have nothing to hide, its starts with 7 greenfield terrace, and i know you know the rest.To be honest i dont care what your uncle does as it makes no difference to the situation.

Your going to get your money back so stop with the winging.

I am furious to be honest as i explained a problem i had last week which im not going to discuss over sax-p. Im not going to say i havent been a twat because perhaps i have, but then you have aswel towards me.I have only has this attitude with you and no one else because of what you have been saying.

I am sorry that the bonnet didnt reach you in 100% condition, it would have been solved a lot quicker if you hadn't broadcasted the situation on here.
skids_vts is offline   Reply With Quote