View Single Post
Old 6th May 2015, 14:51   #13
Keicchan
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Saxo Vts
Keicchan is on a distinguished road

Hello ;D i've recently equip my sax with a fia hexapolar kill switch to be sure that when i turn it the circuit it's open and the engine will stop... plus i've relocated the bactery in the car ...

to do that i've:

cutted all the negative poles tha goes to the battery and fixed them all together to the chassie (where originally battery plate is)

cutted all the positive cordes that goes to the battery and fixed them all together to a new bigger cord.

i've moved that cord inside the car using the hole under the brake pump and connected it to one of the bigger pole of the kill switch

i've founded which fuse it's the one of the fuel pump (u can use the cabling from the inertia switch instead ) and bypassed it with some faston connectors from the fuse box

i've moved those 2 cable from the fuse to the "always close" pins of the Fia kill switch..

from the IN connector of the main power of the fia kill switch i've created a secondary cord to the "always open" pins of the kill switch than welded to the resistor that u have with the fia kill switch than secured to the chassie..
the other main pole of the kill switch goes to the new positive of the battery inside the car
the negative pole of the battery goes to the chassie in the car...

when u turn the kill switch u will open the two "always closed" circuit, close the "always open" one and stop the pump... car will stop in less than 1 sec .. alternator charge will goes to the chassie through the resistor in the secondary connection of the kill switch

that's all ;D
Keicchan is offline   Reply With Quote