View Single Post
Old 6th November 2011, 18:30   #206
Alanaponep
North West
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): PH2 Peugeot 106 "race" car - Currently in pieces
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Alanapone is on a distinguished road

Cheers guys. it's a tough time at the moment but were all pulling together and getting through it.

Any ways, I don't want to get bogged down in the emotional gubbins too much on here. So...

Yeah, the rust is a bit bad but I had a word with this welder lad i've met and he reckons he did a 106 the other week. You couldn't tell it had been welded after it was sprayed up! And it should only be £50 for that and the seat rails! bonus!

I still need a driveshaft as the guy I was meant to be getting one off, didn't get back in touch so it looks like he's missed out on some cash. I honestly don't know why some people bother telling you they have stuff if it seems like they can't be bothered to actually sell the stuff! Oh well... His loss!

This week i will be making an effort to get the driveshaft on, gearbox oil filled up, front end all sorted and get the back ends swapped over! I need to get it done as one of my mates pointed out... I've got 4 weeks to get it finished!

Considering it needs MOTing and then some tax and insurance I think I'd best get a shift on too!
Alanapone is offline   Reply With Quote