View Single Post
Old 27th June 2006, 12:03   #114
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDamo
I know Paul. I was merely referring to Graeme's statement...

You could then argue why Oz is an official when he owns an Ibiza!?! It can go on and on. But I'm not one to argue.

-Damo reporting out-
You could go on and on, but the guidelines have been setup with thought. We've not simply copied what other sites/clubs do.

SSC welcome only paying members to their LAM's... something which is most definately hard to police and isn't worthwhile in my view... but thats that.

Oz is NOT a Regional Meet Official and therefore the Premium member/Saxo owner stipulation does not apply. (Again, I decided this and with good reason)

Oz's role as Regional Meet Coordinator provides a direct link to ME with information and to the RMO's.

I'm not going to justify myself yet again... although some of you always seem to want me to!!!!