View Single Post
Old 24th March 2020, 19:34   #8
VeiRoN
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Saxò VTS 16v
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
VeiRoN is on a distinguished road

I also have zero error codes on the ECU.
@Martin fuel is coming out the line just fine,I haven't tested the injectors themselves as when I knew I had no spark from the coilpack I just focused on that as I thought that would be the cause of no start.
Interior loom is a 1.1 one.
When you say if the injectors are working then the coilpack should fire are you saying that these will not work without one another? for example if ECU is locked they both don't work? although I haven't got the light flashing at all and it's confusing me.

@stevo fuel prime does work and prime,although it primes for way longer than it usually does when the car was running before all this,i'm not sure why,and fuel is coming out of the line nicely.

There is no ECU ground anywhere nearby the ECU from what I remember right? if it is anything like the 3 plug vtr loom where there is a ring ground terminal near where the starter loom is then I definitely don't have that plugged in on the vts loom.

What about the small black radio suppressor earth that's usually bolted to the engine? I don't have that anymore but that shouldn't prevent spark.

Last edited by VeiRoN; 24th March 2020 at 22:53.
VeiRoN is offline   Reply With Quote