View Single Post
Old 18th February 2009, 14:16   #204
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6i 16v VTS, 2 Classic Minis
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

How long is your energy recharge then? Looks like Moguls get 10 minute quiker cash flow than Workers

I just done 2 projections with a target of earning 380,000.

Either save up 180,000 and buy 3 mercs to earn the other 200,000 for a city apartment.

Or save 200,000 and buy the apartment & then wait for the cash flow whilst doing my VWBug runs for $5k a pop.

In this scenario buying the 3 mercs first will take me 16 hours to achieve the overall goal, where as buying the property first will take me 32 hours overall to achieve the goal.

The other factor to weigh in though i suppose is that i should have the mercs by tonight, which means i wont beable to use them to earn untill tomorrow morning, where as if i buy the building tonight, will will have me 20k up by the morning. Still not enough to change the outcome though.

Get Involved: Premiumites Car Game

Last edited by Mystic; 18th February 2009 at 14:20.
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote