View Single Post
Old 17th November 2008, 12:00   #150
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): None...
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peejous View Post
Doesn't really matter though.

All about not been a red dot on the map.
Aye obviously, but even still they are quite loud that folk round about can still hear it. Like in cod4, the p90 you could always hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
The thompson has a really small clip (which can be increased with the 3rd perk thingie) which makes it very hard to use. The MP40 is much better I think because of this. It's quite cool how you can use sniper rifles (bolt action rifles) without scopes... I tried the shotty, it wasn't bad at all. Still useless unless you are really close though, so it's pointless IMO.
Yeah I've nearly unlocked the round barrel, only got 20 kills or so to go. Once thats finished though I'll use the MP40. Still only level 12 so not got the rest of the game modes yet. I dont like using the snipers at all, and the shotgun would probably suit me since I dive into the thick of it 9 times outta 10 lol.