Thread: Fifa:09
View Single Post
Old 6th October 2008, 09:25   #182
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Ermmmmmm still not decided on this.

When got home on friday and played a game I still thought it was sluggish when changing player and the overall reaction and turning around. Players seem to take ages to react. Ref is card happy.

But after 3 days of playing im getting used to it now and I destroyed my mate at like 2am lastnight 6-0....I was Grimsby and he was Stoke.

BooooooYaaaaaaa.

Not tried league or anything yet
I agree with the sluggishness i dont know if its me changing the player too soon but when defending the defender just seems to run stop then set off running again meaning i cant catch the attacker.

Totally burnt out over the weekend, Spent 3 hours with Jacko on Friday night and about 3 hours again last night against him lol.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote