View Single Post
Old 5th May 2010, 20:31   #711
Krys_23
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

iTrader Score: 10 (81%)
Krys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team memberKrys_23 is a well respected team member

Need some serious help from you, My 106 was put to a garage local for check on poor running, And i made a thread on here complaining as i had bought 5w40 silkolene S and the guy on the phone ( Guy working on car/owner of garage ) Really wouldn't take no for an answer when i said i didn't want his oil i had my own he replied that he needed to put it in now and he went ahead and put Trident 15/40 engine oil, 2k miles later and my engine has PACKED IN! Completely fucked internals screwed, Where do i stand? I'm pretty sure its the wrong oil for my car, Plus the engine was cammed so i'm pretty sure 15/40 is the wrong grade ?