View Single Post
Old 16th January 2009, 01:17   #31
AlexBp
West Midlands
Track / Motorsport Prep

West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Supra,civic GL
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!AlexB is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippy View Post
Cherry bombs are for attention seeking 18 year olds and im pretty sure they are not commonly used in rally... as suggested they will be custom fabricated systems

Excessively loud exhausts will now fail an not for sound emission, I got my new back box friday just gone and Powerflow dont sell stupidly loud back box's anymore as it will fail an MOT, new MOT regulations...

Id say pick prettymuch anything will sound better than a cherry bomb exhaust!

@ Powerflow you can choose a tip and baffle size and tell them how loud you want it to be so id suggest going there! been going there for 6 years now! box's are only £120 and they fit it for you so no worrying about the fact that you welded the last one on there!
at powerflow you also risk very bad build quiality
the exhausts are made in a very short time to a low standard and can have some very shocking bits
ive evne seen 2 pipes welded at 90 degrees instead of having a curved tube

i would stay well clear tbh
oh really.....
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote