Thread: Important! : EZBZ simply awful seller. AVOID
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2011, 14:35   #27
Paulp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Astra VXR + 1989 Astra GTE
iTrader Score: 37 (100%)
Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!Paul is absolutely fabulous!

EZBZ's access to the forsale section is being taken away until he resolves any outstanding problems.

Can anyone affected by EZBZ note down what they've bought/sold and what the problem is.

Mcwaffle - £42 - ECU (i'm abit confused you say you haven't recieved the item but also say you tried sending it back to him which he refused, also stated you have an item which is useless), can you clear this up just so we understand better.

Wvtr - Two driveshafts haven't been recieved, the buyer is awaiting a refund.

Can anyone else with any issues please post them up here.

EZBZ, Now your access to the trading forums is going to be restricted, i'm guessing you'll finally take a look at this thread. Can you sort the above two issues out and we'll go from there.
Regardless of your side of the story a simple reply to these threads would have been the respectful thing to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12u55 View Post
14 inches or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns9900 View Post
sorry bud, too big for me. GLWS tho

Last edited by Paul; 13th July 2011 at 18:57.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote