View Single Post
Old 8th August 2009, 15:33   #45
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tones_saxo View Post
alright mate just wondering if you could help me i have a 1.1 saxo and have made it look like a vtr the only thing is i havent changed the engine, i was looking into putting in a vts but one of my mate sed not to and try and find something fasterone of my mate sed not to and try and find something faster but i dont know what, what are ur thoughts on what i could do??? tone
should have made your own thread

the vts engine is the biggest straight fit engine you can put in a saxo, and depeding on what route you take and how much cash you have, you can get very high figures considering the engine size

the only other engine i can think of that may fit would be the 306gti6 engine, it can be done, but im not sure if the mounts are the same, also ive heard the block is too heavy and causes an un-even balance in the car

just make sure your insurance is up to it

and you have to change a lot of things to make is the same as a vts, not just the body and engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote