View Single Post
Old 12th January 2012, 20:05   #1
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road
Default The Dyno graph Thread - Post yours up!!

going on from the other week, here is the dyno thread post up your graphs and specs, doesnt have to be a saxo, just nice to see what ppl are getting with what mods, and good info for ppl looking at where to spend their money

ill start with mine, brief spec being 90bhp vtr engine, low compression on decomp plate, standard internals, turbo converted with t25 currently, running predator management, pretty tame ignition, if anyone's interested in a more detailed spec it's in my thread- link in sig

got 2 sets of graphs, first one was on 10 psi just after mapping, had issues with exhaust, injectors and fuel,

made 134 ATW, 165Lbft and 163bhp fly, think its around 15-20% transmission loss on this dyno,

next set was about 6 weeks later?, same dyno, same guy,

id put a new exhaust on, new injectors and got a remap @ around 15psi boost, had only just sorted an issue with induction/feed on the morning of the dyno

graph highlighted as i was suspecting, im still having fueling issues, pretty sure now is down to a combination of fuel pump and FPR becuase of other issues i sometimes get, but the car made :

218bhp fly and around 230lbft torque, cant find the wheel graph for this one, but was about 185ATW iirc?

NOW POST YOURS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote