View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2010, 11:56   #29
raunchz
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): 2015 Lapiz Blue Golf R
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
raunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant future

I know that the posts below were done a little while ago, but for completeness sake I thought I'd reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippy View Post
dude this is a fecking awsome thread! I asked you for this info only a little while ago iirc?

Could include links to companies that make Stainless, BZP, aliminium and titanium replacement items??? I like the pro bolt place you linked me!!! shiney shizzle!

On the bolt replacing fetish side of things I replaced the...
windscreen wiper nuts M8
nuts on the MC M8
the one holding the alternator power cable on M8
and the Strutt top nuts M8

they are all the same nut bit I dont know the dimensions...

I appologise in advance if some of these are included, i didnt read everything in the first post
ProBolt are the only place that I know of that have such a huge range of different types of nuts/bolts/washers in different materials/colours etc. I'd stick to buying them from there tbh.

I've added the nut sizes above, all standard M8 nuts, just fit them with a washer if getting some fancy nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippy View Post
pro bolt are offering 2 different diameters of M6 washers on their site, im sure it will be 12mm diameter needed for JP4 covers though il be measuring tomorrow before ordering

EDIT : 12mm does the job fine for all of the bolts in question
Thanks mate, 12mm does seem a little large, but if they fit fine then all's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
Any idea on alternator bolt sizes mate? One long one short for vts

Wouldbe awesome!
I've got to re-install the Citroen software on my computer, once I've done it I'll update this post with the dimensions of them (even though you're probably sorted now )

EDIT - LONG BOTTOM BOLT - M10x1.50 - 90mm long
SHORT TOP BOLT - M8x1.25 - 35mm long

Last edited by raunchz; 23rd October 2010 at 12:01.
raunchz is offline   Reply With Quote