Hazmanscoop
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Black VTS
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Hazmanscoop is on a distinguished road
Default Internet Issues and Town house PS4 fifa

Morning all,

I know theres a few tech's better than me on here so thought id try for an answer.

Anyway,

I currently live in a town house (3 story) and have BT infinity fibre optic internet.

The router etc is downstairs in the front room and the PS4 is upstairs (Top floor)

Currently i am using some Belkin powerline HD gigabit boxes, which seem to have worked fine until a month ago.

I can play online with Battlefield 4 fine, but Fifa, which i bought last night, i cant complete a pro clubs match with my friends.

I've heard issues regarding fifa and its online and wondered if anyone had the same problem?

Also, the belkin powerlines used to always have max connection speeds, now a month ago, the signal keeps dropping down to amber (Less than 200mbps) which is no good for gaming...

Also i have a smart TV (Not sure if that connected to the WIFI is causing an issue with connection?)

Anyone know if i can change the settings on my modem to produce a better signal to the powerlines?

Or if i could move the router?

I do have phone cables in my bedroom, could i use these?

i know thats a lot to read!

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
I managed to make it outside once but i didnt like it - i couldnt work out how to click on people and trees and stuff
Hazmanscoop is offline   Reply With Quote