View Single Post
Old 10th June 2008, 05:15   #62
MikeCracknell
Central South
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta STripes
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!MikeCracknell is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo_89 View Post
I would not worry about it TO much, its fine for the parent to be the registerd keeper and the lad was the policy holder..... i ran gup and checked, so why should it be different the other way around? really?

If u did have a bump etc etc all yuou have to say is that yea its your car, but you don have time to use it very much, so you made your mum/dad the main driver as they use it more than you but you still wanted to be insured on the vehicle so you could still use it
Thats fine...IF the car isn't modified! If you have a full on smash and the insurance assesor comes out and sees this beast lowered, big exhaust, sound system etc, they are really not going to believe that it is the parents car lol! My mate with the ZS only had an exhaust on there and they wouldn't pay out as they just didn't believe it was his dads car!
Peugeot 106 | Fiat Punto | Saxo VTS | Zetec S | Clio 197 | Clio 182 | Saxo VTR 1| Fiesta ST | Saxo VTR 2| Saxo VTR 3| Mk 6 Fiesta ST | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 1 | Mk 7 Fiesta ST3 2 | Mk 8 Fiesta ST PE with a Mk 6 Fiesta ST500 and a Mk 6 Fiesta ST150 "Nemo, Bessie and Stripes" Insta: @nemo_mk8_st

MikeCracknell is offline   Reply With Quote