View Single Post
Old 5th March 2009, 00:25   #186
Badgersport
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 106 xsi 16v, Fiesta Tdci
iTrader Score: 20 (100%)
Badgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to beholdBadgersport is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggy123 View Post
lol yeh
shoot down this way one day when the weathers better and our cars are more complete
I will have to come down one of the days and get some pics of both the miami xsi's!!

Well today was the first day for the xsi on the road. Overall it went well, have covered around 60miles. But has/had highlighted a few issues. First being the front calipers were sticking and after a 15 mile drive the discs were glowing red and the caliper paint had melted!!!! woops!

So got the wheels off and free'd the calipers up and they are spot on now. Also on the rear because i am running 175/65/R14 tyres instead of the original 175/60/R14 tyres and added with it being quite low the NSR tyre has been catching on the bumper bracket so i will look at removing the brackets tomorrow.

The cars so fun to drive but i really don't know how long i will be able to last with it being so stripped.

Will try and get some upto date pics with the car not on my drive!

Ste