Saxperience Post Whore
Central Counties Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): mk1 JP4'd VTR, '16 Fabia Monte Carlo
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
jeffchiz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizanthapus View Post
Your choice.

No one's saying you have to be old, settling down, buying a house, having kids, or buying an MPV.

Be free
Sometimes you don't have a choice you do what you have to do, which in my case meant carting around 2 kids and double pushchair and still be able to fit a weeks worth of food shopping in, and my new job meant adding an extra 11k to my annual mileage.

I put it off as long as possible, i bought a 5 door r32 when my 3 door golf gti didn't have the right amount of doors, then my partner had another little surprise for me in the form of my daughter. When i picked the double push chair up it didn't even fit in the boot I had to have it across the back seats as well with no kids seats fitted!! At that point i knew the R32 had to go then getting my new job, which is much further away, and getting a house meant i needed an economical car, so all of a sudden a 1.2 fabia estate suddenly looked appealing.

On the up side when im done with the fabia im hoping my salary will be at least double what im currently on, so ill give the fabia to my partner and she can have the family wagon and then I can get what I want! mk8 golf gti/r will be out around that time so ive just gotta put up with it for the time being

jeffchiz is offline   Reply With Quote