Thread: My e46 cab
View Single Post
Old 8th October 2017, 21:44   #1
gti180craig
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo vtr turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
gti180craig has a spectacular aura aboutgti180craig has a spectacular aura about
Default My e46 cab

Right thought I would do a progress thread on my new car yes I know it’s a bit boring compared to the sax but thought I would do a progress thread anyway.

A little bit about the car it’s a e46 330 cabriolet with the smg gearbox it’s deffo worlds away from the saxo to drive no where near as fast as the saxo but so much nicer to drive on a daily basis. Like the saxo when I first got that I brought it with a few issues that needed addressing but it was all good for getting a good deal when I purchased it first thing was to sort the handbrake out as it was non existent all it needed was adjusting so nice easy job next was to sort out a leak from the rad as you can see from the pics it was fcuked suprised it wasn’t leaking more then it was also it didnt have xenons which I thought was weird as it has self leveling lights , projectors and headlight washers so fitted a set of 6000k hid’s anyway here’s a few pics and I will keep updating as and when I make changes future plans are to tidy it up and add a few personal touches

I also changed the bonnet badge as u can see it was a bit worn lol

Hid kit

And here is the rad I also changed the expansion tank as they are a common failure so made sense to change it whilst it was out here is a pic of the rad look at the Bowing lol

Cheers for looking
gti180craig is offline   Reply With Quote