View Single Post
Old 24th April 2014, 11:16   #33
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muel View Post
8310's are the shit.

I used to like the Motorola V70 aswell

Ahhhh, nostalgia
It was all about how compact it was, straight forward no fucking around and it had radio!

Technology has come a long way, even if deep down everyone knows they're holding back same with pc technology. Obviously things can be far better than they are with existing technology but there is no place in the market for someone to bring out something like that. The parts and development will cost a bomb and they'd have to better it each time. It's easier to compete with an existing market and earn more in the long run by pro-longing production.

I've never used that Motorola but I did have a Razer that was quite a good looking flip! I used to have a Panasonic Gd87 and a few Samsung flips... loved those phones.

It's all about nostalgia!

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote