View Single Post
Old 17th January 2011, 18:33   #54
hard_corejoeboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Mii Toca/VW Polo Gti 6c 1.8 turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
hard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of lighthard_corejoeboy is a glorious beacon of light

Well seeing as the windows are higher up on the car the less weight up top there will be the less roll. Get a spring with a bit of weight on the end of it and it will flap and boing about everywhere. Same principle.

I couldn't care less if you don't think i should be in this section. I think you are an oxygen thief but i haven't murdered you yet.

Big deal if i haven't got a motorsport degree and am not a mechanic. Could quite easily take the piss out of you if you tried to assemble a GPMG or an SA80 rifle cos you haven't done it before. Yet you think its fine to mock me for my lack of technical knowledge of a Citroen Saxo LMAO

And whats the point in fitting £2000 plus suspension setups to a Citroen Saxo? They really aren't going to make a bugger all world of difference unless you have the driving skills to actually warrant having them.

I haven't had another hot hatch be able to out corner me as of yet. So either my setup is good or im an immensely great driver. (im good but not that good)

Last edited by hard_corejoeboy; 17th January 2011 at 18:37.
hard_corejoeboy is offline   Reply With Quote