Thread: Good Tuness...?
View Single Post
Old 20th January 2009, 01:17   #85
josh1989
Saxperience Forum Bum
North West Region Member

Car(s): mk.2 green vts
josh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant futurejosh1989 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV-VTR View Post
ive started using iTunes, i know its 79p a song but its worth it rather than getting a bill through init lol

i wouldn't really recommend itunes unless you have a hook up for your ipod in your car etc cos they are security encoded and you cant burn them onto cd's once you've downloaded them (for obvious reasons) i do think it's good for when you really want to buy a certain artists single/album to support them but they aren't mainstream enough to be in stores, my personal opinion on music downloads is try the music (the sneaky naughty way) if it's good and i'll listen to it more than the once then i go buy the cd, if it's shit, i delete the song/folder and have done with it, i dont see myself doin any harm to the music industry this way, and of course i dont make pirates and sell on