View Single Post
Old 24th June 2019, 15:32   #5
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpy12 View Post
either from cp4less.co.uk/eurocp or at winparts.co.uk. Reliable, high value and worth the money.
Hit and miss German/Holland guys sourcing the parts from elsewhere, and they have none in stock because there is no stock.

So you wait weeks to get a delivery, doesn't matter to them if you need the part now. Tried once, had a german girl calling me at 10pm on a thursday evening asking me for security checks, double check everything including card details, before they would even place the order.

Took another two weeks and a lot of hassle, and tell them to get their asses in gear, so to get what was "in stock". They shipped the item and gave me a tracking number AFTER I threatened to go to my bank and initiate a cashback scheme.

Never dealing with those guys again. If my warning does not turn people off, maybe this will:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/winparts.co.uk

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.carparts4less.com

As opposed to their 5 stars bullshit claim on their banners.

registered as a dot co dot uk website, yet there is nothing UK about it. Anything goes wrong, you're stuffed and on your own. That's just another front for a shady German parts middle man company.

Quote:
Maria matthews
10 reviews

I was phoned by Vicky
I spoke to Vicky. She is a stuck up German little girl sitting in a little office on her own, and she does not give a shit about what is going on.

Do not order there, you have been warned. This thread is full of shit advice, you lot need to be on foot. Next, someone is going to chime in and recommend halfrods

Last edited by Manu; 24th June 2019 at 15:46.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote